Marketplace >

FS: FTTTTTTTT: FOR TRADE: silver Phil Wood wheelset

(closed)

September 19, 2014 02:22 AM
What's up guys,

I'm just seeing what options I would have here in trading my Phil Wood wheelset. I don't really want to sell them, just looking to trade them for something different (DA 7600, Paul, Miche, etc) preferably black Phil's laced to black tb-14's/archetypes or something else of similar quality.

The Wheelset I have for trade is as follows.
Front: Silver Phil Wood Track Hub 32h radially laced to a polished silver H+son Archetype rim. 6 months old, very true (i haven't had to true it since it was built up and trued @ velomine)

Rear: Silver Phil Wood Track Hub 36h, double sided w/ both lockrings. Laced to a Mavic Ma3 silver rim. It's older but it's been well taken care of.

http://www.pedalroom.com/bike/bareknuck...
^-That should show a link of my Bareknuckle built up with the wheelset.

Would love to meet up in person in the Bay Area, I'm in Oakland. But would consider other options, let me know if anyone is interested.

thanks for looking
pwebb88
287 posts
15 bikes

October 4, 2014 08:58 PM
bump. looking to trade for black archetype/TB14's to phil's or similar. would consider trading for something laced to formula hubs + CASH if you're looking to upgrade to my phil wheelset.
pwebb88
287 posts
15 bikes

November 19, 2014 07:41 PM
Would you trade front runs? I have an h plus son black eero to phil 36h radial laced.
Hmontes5
4 posts
2 bikes

November 19, 2014 08:08 PM
I have some DA 7600s to velocity deep Vs. All black. Ill be in the Bay some time in December if you are down.
DuddyJ
291 posts
49 bikes

November 20, 2014 02:10 AM
not interested in trading just one wheel, but thanks.

might be interested Duddy, definitely hit me up when you are out here and we'll see where I am at. might just build up new rims to the phil hubs, we'll see.
pwebb88
287 posts
15 bikes

Replies aren't allowed because this topic is closed.