Marketplace >

FS: HED Belgium + Wheelset w/ Phil Low Flange Hubs + Extras

(closed)

October 23, 2018 12:42 AM
HED Belgium + Wheelset w/ Phil Wood Low Flange Hubs and double-butted spokes

Rims have machined sidewalls for brakes. 32 spokes on each, three cross lacing. Black phil wood hubs - note that the rear isn't double fixed threading but fixed/free..no idea why I decided to do that. Threads are still in great condition on both sides.

COMES WITH: Phil Wood lockring and barely used 17T Suntour cog, NJS stamped. Also can throw in an unused 28mm Gatorskin if you want it.

The good:
- Only ~500 miles, bearings are still perfect and the wheels are true and ready to go
- Brake tracks are still unused. Was gonna put them on a sscx build but never ended up using them other than on a brakeless bike.

The bad:
- The rear wheel picked up a small screw one time while I was riding and dug through the rim before I was able to stop. I put another ~250 miles on the wheels following the incident without a problem. Maybe I'm biased but I don't think the hole/s compromises the structure of the wheel in any way. See the imgur album for pics and let me know if you want to see a different angle.
-Some of the notches on the lockring aren't perfect but I'm still able to use a lockring tool with it just fine.

Looking for $600. Will ship at buyer's expense.
Attached Photos:
Post photo Post photo Post photo Post photo Post photo Post photo
Canned
24 posts
1 bike

October 23, 2018 10:04 PM
PMed

Replies aren't allowed because this topic is closed.