Marketplace >

FS: I am selling everything

(closed)

July 9, 2014 01:56 AM
Hello friends,

I have been designing bicycles and I am very eager to bring them to public. The process of doing it is quite expensive and if anyone who has some knowledge of how to design and bring them to production, please gives me some advices. Attorney fees are very expensive and I am not sure if I am doing it the right way. I have been doing a lot of research on how to do it but it seems to get nowhere. I posted some of the items on eBay under the code: hmt1969 on search section.

Sincerely,
Max T
Attached Photos:
Post photo Post photo Post photo Post photo Post photo Post photo Post photo Post photo
maxtbicycle
3 posts
65 bikes

July 9, 2014 05:32 AM
You need to post your own prices for the bikes and information.
And if you're posting here, I'm sure your bike buddies would like a small discount than the fleabay crowd
outofstep
268 posts
15 bikes

July 10, 2014 03:14 PM
Howdy Daniel,

Thank you for your thought on behalf of my bicycle collection. I spent too much money on bicycles and now I realize that it is hard to let go of something I have lots of passion for. I posted lots of bicycles on eBay and they have been sold and I am listing more lately. EBay fees are too much and also PayPal fees includes too and shipping fees are too expensive. I already spent over $900 for shipping because I posted free shipping. Now I have to start charging fees for shipping. I still keep all of my Zipp and Lotus for now.

I will never forget the fun time in the past especially in Portland Oregon where I grew up. I have heard LA is also a very awesome place to ride. The Mayor is cool too who is making a street a safer and safer place to ride for everyone.

You have lots of cool bicycles. The GT bike will always be one of my favorite. Have fun and enjoy every moment of it. Have a great day.

Sincerely,
Max T
maxtbicycle
3 posts
65 bikes

July 11, 2014 10:58 PM
But seriously, it is in the rules that you need to post prices.
sealed
41 posts
7 bikes

July 12, 2014 08:40 PM
how much for the lotus

July 15, 2014 05:47 PM
How much for the lotus?

July 16, 2014 05:22 AM
You have a beautiful collection, sir. Feel free to message me about any Lotus. Thanks.

July 17, 2014 02:29 PM
Are any of your GT Vengence frames 700c?
dietrootbeer
202 posts
57 bikes

Replies aren't allowed because this topic is closed.