Marketplace >

FS: Kalavinka Njs Track Bike Pista Campagnolo crecord Cinelli Sag bag Kashimax

November 2, 2020 09:08 PM
Kalavinka Njs Track Bike with NJS Campagnolo & NJS Cinelli Parts & Kalavinka x Sag Life Bag Signed By The Creator And Frame Builder Of Kalavinka Mr. Akio Tanabe

[img]/f/33328f41a4_6.jpg[/img]

Beautiful frameset built to the highest spec.

Frame size:

Top tube centre to centre: 53.5cm

Seat tube centre to top:53.5cm

Seat tube centre to centre: 52.5cm

There is a dent on the top tube to both sides side from classic bar swing but is covered with a Kashimax top tube protector which is included (these go for sometimes even £200 alone now)

Frameset has Original Race/Betting Stickers

Frame ridden in 2013 on NJS Keirin Track And Imported By Myself Last Year

Beautiful black colour with kalavinka head badge and Gold embossed detailing

Njs stamp on Bb shell

Ridden in the keirin by: Teruhiko Saito

Race profile here:

http://www.kawasakikeirin.com/pc/player...

NJS Swan Super Delux headset

Hatta NJS Bb recently serviced

Campagnolo C Record NJS Stamped 165 crankset (cost me £900 and I got them NOS (Can Provide NOS Campagnolo Packaging)

With Campagnolo 50t NJS C record chainring (cost me £200)

Both crank and ring are not used outdoors but mounted then displayed inside on the bike

Campagnolo Pista NJS hubs laced to Campagnolo Record Crono Rims (without Braking Surface)

Come with NJS Hub Nuts (3 NJS, 1 Non NJS)

Single Side Fixed With Plain 18t Silver Cog And Dura Ace NJS Lockring (even though they are Italian campag hubs they take British Threaded DA Lockring As They Are NJS)

Cost me £800 the wheels

Straight and true bearings and wheels serviced recently

Continental Sprinter Tubular Tyres Glued On With Glue Tape (not the neatest of jobs)

Campagnolo C Record 27.2 seatpost with Cinelli Unicator padded saddle- really comfy

Cinelli Pista drops With 90mm Cinelli NJS stem and new benotto Tape

Pedals Are NKS NJS Custom Nuevo With NJS MKS Toe Clips & MKS NJS Leather Toe Straps. Side Of Ruth Pedal Slightly Broken But Doesn’t Affect Anything except cosmetics. Bearing smooth and spin forever.

Also comes with the famous Kashimax X Sag Messenger Bag. Can’t find these anywhere. Mine cost me £600. Lovely Bag and very sturdy has a slight tear to outer layer on one corner the side of a nail clipping. Can be used as is or taped over for cosmetics

Can also gift a kalavinka pen and kalavinka musette tote bag.

Very rare bundle. Cost me around £4K.

£3500 Or Offer takes the lot

Serious offers entertained. Very rare kit as you are aware.

If keen on only bike or only bag pm me. And for more pics.

Note I won’t sell the bag before the bike goes.

Based in east london. Global shipping is on. So can post world wide.

Happy to meet in person also.

Cheers
Attached Photos:
Post photo Post photo Post photo Post photo Post photo Post photo Post photo Post photo Post photo Post photo Post photo Post photo Post photo

November 13, 2020 12:16 PM
£3k or offer