Marketplace >

FS: LEGIT 2007 leader 735tr track frame

December 30, 2022 02:05 AM
2007 leader 735 Tr track frame Set fixie Bike Fixed Gear Bianchi Pista Messenger.

This listing is only for the silver frame and carbon fork pictured along with the handle bar, stem and brake

the frame does not have any dents or cracks . Very good condition . Unfortunately the paint had a stripping attempt . I couldn’t get any more paint off with very strong stripper . I would recommend a tub of hot water , paint stripper and lye/drain cleaner mixture to remove it all without sanding or using a wire wheel . or just paint it . At least this way you can tell if there is cracks or not .

The frame is not drilled for brakes

58cm top tube and 58cm seat tube . The bike slopes slightly like the Bianchi super Pista

27.2 seat post required . the downtube is razor sharp aero like a tie Meyer

I think these frame were hand made in USA before they sold out to Taiwanese manufacturers. this is a very high end track frame . The Reynolds ouzo pro fork is full carbon . The bullhorns are Easton . the stem is generic and includes a shimano 105 front brake

For any other questions message me thank you
Attached Photos:
Post photo Post photo Post photo Post photo Post photo Post photo Post photo Post photo Post photo Post photo