Marketplace >

FS: LOW pursuit 54 w/Thomson, Chris King $750

(closed)

July 29, 2018 07:36 PM
Selling my Low pursuit 54. Ordered this in 2011, arrived in 2012. I believe it was one of the first frames with the smooth welds and before Andrew started using the replaceable drop out plates and 27.2 posts. Black with raw alu logos. Paint is very well worn, lots of small scratches, a few chips and the clear coat has bubbled and peeled in places (mostly on the raw alu parts). The top tube and seat stay logos have been painted over with a black Uni paint marker(easy to take off). There are 2 small dents in the top tube (tried to take the best pics I could, will happily take more). Included are the Thomson post (31.6 setback) and collar, Chris king no threadset and a carbon/alu fork (not original and I no longer have the Alpina. No international shipping. Shipped to lower 48 only. Please pm me with questions.
Attached Photos:
Post photo Post photo Post photo Post photo Post photo Post photo Post photo Post photo Post photo Post photo Post photo Post photo Post photo Post photo Post photo Post photo Post photo Post photo Post photo
Tommo
16 posts
7 bikes

July 29, 2018 08:37 PM
How much shipped in France ?

July 30, 2018 12:54 AM
Pmd

July 31, 2018 02:57 AM
Rode hard. Looks good man. GLWS
Chuckun
126 posts
0 bikes

July 31, 2018 04:41 AM
Thanks man
Tommo
16 posts
7 bikes

Replies aren't allowed because this topic is closed.