Marketplace >

FS: LOW// track std (completed)

(closed)

December 21, 2012 07:12 AM
click on my profile to view pics. no dents. hardly any scratches .
frame fork headset bb seat clamp only. looking for 875$ dont really want to ship but will if i must

will trade for a gtb/pulse, saglife bags, duraace track wheelset ? let me know what you have.
stripes
60 posts
14 bikes

December 21, 2012 07:39 PM
i have a Dura-Ace open pro 32 hole 3x lace wheelset. did you want to do a straightup trade or am i gonna throw some extra dough your way. i have been interested in one of these frames for a while. Dont feel like waiting that long to get one...if you can wait til Jan i will buy it straight up from ya. or we can work out a price including the Open Pro-Dura Ace wheelset.

Toph
_toph2481_
6 posts
1 bike

December 21, 2012 07:41 PM
or did you mean. trade for a GT pulse build with a Dura Ace wheelset? i just realized there were no commas between the items listed. Im assuming that means you will trade for a GT with SagLife Bags and Dura Ace wheelset. That makes more sense.
_toph2481_
6 posts
1 bike

December 22, 2012 03:29 AM
haha no i mean ill take any of the items in trade. message me and we can work out a trade?
stripes
60 posts
14 bikes

December 22, 2012 05:27 AM
i would of course be open to a straight up trade. if that is more what you had in mind. Whatever is fair. I'm planning on building a new wheel set anyways.
_toph2481_
6 posts
1 bike

Replies aren't allowed because this topic is closed.