Marketplace >

FS: Marinoni Special with Campy Super Record

(closed)

December 10, 2013 06:54 AM
[img]/f/9f6f4cd876_5.jpg[/img]This is a 57cm Marinoni Special built in 1982. I emailed Marinoni with the serial # and they provided me with all of the information on the bicycle. It is built up with all Campagnolo Super Record parts with the exception of the Modolo brakes and levers. The crankset is a Campagnolo factory drillium in the Riviera style. The rear derailleur cage has also been drilliumed, with 3 shallow holes filled with the Italian colors. (Thi is hard to see in the pictures, please let me know if you would like close-ups) Cinelli cockpit with Giro D'Italia bars and 1A stem. I have the rubber insert for the stem, as well as a brand new flying C badge for the front, I just haven't wanted to take the bars out to install them. Campagnolo seatpost with a rather rare Cinelli Volare SLX saddle on top (last picture) The wheels are Campagnolo Super Record laced to Campagnolo Omega 19 hoops. The Vittoria Zaffiro Pro II tires still have tons of life left in them. This frame was restored about 1.5 years ago with a beautiful coral/red pearl and bare steel lugs and badging. The frame was protected with Frame Saver to prevent rusting. There are absolutely no dings or dents on the frame, and very few paint blemishes. Bike functions perfectly mechanically. Please don't hesitate to ask any questions you may have!
Attached Photos:
Post photo Post photo Post photo Post photo Post photo Post photo Post photo Post photo Post photo Post photo

December 14, 2013 01:58 AM
Bump! $950.00 OBO

December 17, 2013 09:21 PM
Price drop $700

February 26, 2014 08:14 PM
What do you estimate for shipping to 32803?

Thanks!

-Michael
AceMetric
2 posts
0 bikes

February 26, 2014 10:29 PM
I would ship it for $100

Replies aren't allowed because this topic is closed.