Marketplace >

FS: Merlin Titanium Road Frameset - $650

(closed)

December 11, 2012 06:21 AM
The time has come to sell [url=/bike/merlin-titanium-road-7117]my beloved Merlin[/url]. It's just a bit too big for me, so I'm letting it go.

Tom Kellogg from Spectrum Cycles confirmed that this frame is a 1990 Merlin titanium frame, and it originally had the pressed-in bottom bracket, but the bottom bracket shell has been professionally replaced with a standard English-threaded BB shell, so it now takes a standard English bottom bracket. Fork is a full carbon Look 1" threadless fork that's been painted to match the frame. Frame and fork are in excellent shape, with no dings, dents, cracks, or other damage. There are a few paint scratches and some cable rub, but nothing out of the ordinary for a bike that gets ridden.

[b]Size[/b]
Seat tube: 53cm C-C, 57cm C-T
Top tube: 54.5cm C-C
Seatpost size: 27.2mm
BB threads: English
Rear spacing: 130mm

Looking to get $650 for it, and would prefer to sell locally in Seattle, but would be willing to ship within the continental US. Let me know if you're interested.
Attached Photos:
Post photo Post photo Post photo Post photo Post photo Post photo Post photo Post photo Post photo Post photo Post photo Post photo
Coomer
16 posts
24 bikes

February 3, 2013 07:49 PM
Bump, I'd take $650 for this if anyone's interested. It's really a sweet frame, just wished it fit me better. :-)
Coomer
16 posts
24 bikes

February 4, 2013 03:37 PM
too bad it isn't my size or else I'd pick up....

February 5, 2013 02:03 AM
Hey Coomer, any chance you are in the market for a Cervelo T1? hehe
Ewwyou
44 posts
15 bikes

February 5, 2013 02:25 AM
Nah, can't take on any more bikes at the moment. I'm moving to Denver and decided I'm only gonna keep two - the [url=http://www.pedalroom.com/bike/workhorse... Well[/url] and the [url=http://www.pedalroom.com/bike/coupled-n... Bridgestone[/url]. Gotta actually sell a couple more, will list them in a bit.
Coomer
16 posts
24 bikes

April 20, 2013 07:40 PM
It's a shame it's painted!
Mountain-Cycle-Shawn
11 posts
1 bike

Replies aren't allowed because this topic is closed.