Marketplace >

FS: Nagasawa NJS Keiren frameset (55.5cm)

(closed)

March 24, 2018 02:48 PM
Various configurations of the frameset can be seen at https://www.pedalroom.com/bike/nagasawa...

This is for the frameset and headset only (no bottom bracket however I will have the Hatta R9400 (NJS) for sale at some point which is the only BB this frame has known). Headset is a Hatta Swan.

This was purchased pre-built but never assembled from Japan, and shipped to me. Stamped 5 1011 which means "5th frame built November of 2010".

There is unfortunately one flaw...I had a fork mount brake installed at one point and upon removal I noticed it damaged the fork decals. Unfortunate, but it is what it is. Perhaps new decals would bring it back to 100%. Besides that, it is in spectacular condition. Never raced, and only lightly ridden on a velodrome and neighborhoods. I probably only have 500 miles on this bike. Has the usual BB, fork stay, and rear dropouts wear for any frame that's ever had a BB or wheels mounted :) No dents, dings, or scratches.

Paint is a red with rainbow sparkle. Gorgeous in sunlight!!!

Preference will be given to local/in person buyers. Willing to drive up to 50 miles or so for a successful in person sale or to drop off at a bike shop for your pre-arranged shipping (you will be responsible for shipping arrangements). In in the greater Chicago area, zip code 60047.

Happy to answer any other questions and can provide additional photos as requested. Seller references available upon request.

Asking price (which I hope is priced to sell!) is $1150.
Attached Photos:
Post photo Post photo Post photo Post photo Post photo Post photo Post photo
inthedrops
5 posts
9 bikes

Replies aren't allowed because this topic is closed.