Marketplace >

FS: Pista Mercato's / Kobe eBay listings, nonreal bids?

(closed)

September 30, 2019 10:18 AM
Hi all!

I know this will likely be an off-topic there on this great site's marketplace forum.

But:

There was a post made by Kobe / Pista Mercato some days ago, featuring an Eddy Merckx Full Disc Wheel.

Someone commented on the post ... The same wheel was on eBay auctions, and reached less than 200 EUR, meanwhile there on Market Place the price was two times more than that!

I have suspected already Pista Mercato's auctions and I made a conclusion after following a few of his listings: He is using non-real bids, not real participants. And it was not only once, not twice, but many times.
I will attach the same photos I have attached to His post that was deleted by him after I have revealed this. Bidders with 100% Activity with Pista Mercato's listings from zero rated buyers...

I, and I think many other eBay users find this a nonfair game. If some1 puts an item on eBay auctions, then there might be a risk : the listing will not reach the expected amount. This is underthebell game from Pista Mercato.

Since He is a big name in the selling market, I - (In my opinion) think the most fair thing would be to list the items at the second highest offer from a -REAL- participant.

Thank You
dr

[img]/f/d1ba3534b6_1.jpg[/img]
[img]/f/d1ba3534b6_2.jpg[/img]
[img]/f/d1ba3534b6_3.jpg[/img]
[img]/f/d1ba3534b6_4.jpg[/img]
Attached Photos:
Post photo Post photo Post photo Post photo
de_rank
3 posts
0 bikes

September 30, 2019 10:54 AM
Hello
i saw your comment yesterday on my post
which i deleted afterwards.

I dont need this negative comments
i have no reason to make make fake bids?
and i have better things to do
Yes i have listed a couple listing on Ebay
and 3 buyers did not pay
1 from Germany
1 from USA
1 from China

I dont know what you are trying to achieve here
but i have been here for a while and it doenst make sense to thrown in my own glasses.

Do you think i am happy with the fact i sold 3 listing and in the end i didnt sell any of those 3 frames and getting allot of headache from buyers who dont pay in the end.

I am sorry that you think in the negative way about me
but you should also understand that there are people who make fake bids just to waste another his time..

i attached a photo from the fake Chinese bidder who said he will pay in a day or two but in the end also didnt pay for his winning item in this case the EM MXL frameset.

Sincerely Kobe
Attached Photos:
Post photo
kobe
1087 posts
272 bikes

October 3, 2019 03:59 PM
Hello

That is non-sense what you just said Dear Pista Mercato - Kobe!
It would be so much better if you made a screen picture of the non-real bidders. We are not interested in the one with 23 ratings.

Best and thank you
dr
de_rank
3 posts
0 bikes

October 3, 2019 06:50 PM
Hello !
What's understanding ? Nothing for me.
I don't want enter inside eBay story.
Just to say that Kobe is a right man, a seriously man !
best,
Moris

October 28, 2019 08:09 AM
Dear Moris! Dear Everyone!

There is no concern about Pista Mercato / Kobe being a positive seller.

Our problem is that He is not one-hundred percent honest!
Please find in the attachment a photo - this is what i and others have been talking about recently.

Thank you,
dr.

[img]/f/96696adc58_2.jpg[/img]
Attached Photos:
Post photo Post photo
de_rank
3 posts
0 bikes

Replies aren't allowed because this topic is closed.