Marketplace >

FS: Planet X Carbon Track Frameset Black - 56

(closed)

April 16, 2013 03:00 AM
FS - Planet X Carbon Track Frameset Black - 56

Planet x carbon track bike ( 56 size: M )

Planet x carbon fork / FSA headset

Barely used, only a few times on track and 3 or 4 times on the street

excellent condition, no chips or dents. like new condition.

went a different way with my track bikes, so selling this rarely used one.

Attached Photos:
Post photo Post photo Post photo

April 16, 2013 03:56 AM
You should include your asking price!
Liray
37 posts
3 bikes

April 16, 2013 01:22 PM
ooops sorry guys, i am looking for 750usd or best offer. i think thats a pretty good deal, the frame retails for 1050 alone, no fork. the fork and headset cost another 345+. frmae is excellent shape. thanks

April 17, 2013 03:33 AM
brembilla
33 posts
8 bikes

April 17, 2013 05:41 AM
^ Good find man. Sucks how many people overprice on this forum.
Liray
37 posts
3 bikes

April 17, 2013 05:48 PM
lol overprice what?, the frame just went on sale, i am dropping the price down but how should i know the frames went on sale? when i got it, it was double. genius.

April 17, 2013 05:53 PM
since the frame is on sale for 580 and the fork and headset are on sale for 120+30 for a total of 730+the overpriced shipping that planet x charges, i am lowering the price to 600.

thanks

April 17, 2013 07:24 PM
^^ Don't be mad at me just because you "didn't" do a quick google-search.
Liray
37 posts
3 bikes

April 18, 2013 02:39 AM
not really mad, just thinking to myself " some kid with a bunch of shitty bikes is hating" thats normal tho, esp the dudes who ride leaders. buy my frame itll be a serious upgrade to your life :)

April 18, 2013 06:18 AM
Says the guy who puts BMX pedals on his Cervelo cause he can't figure out how to use clipless pedals. That's really cute man. I wouldn't be talking shit about other people when you don't know how to properly use your own stuff.

By the way, might wanna lose some weight before you crack another Cervelo, but I guess its fine when you have money to waste.
Liray
37 posts
3 bikes

April 18, 2013 12:06 PM
dont understand why so much hate.
i WAS on your side until you dropped the bike ego bs.

yea you have a nice bike. unfortunately.. no. CLEARLY money doesn't buy taste.
you have the most generic boring ass builds ever and judging by your asking price ..you really don't know much about bike except what expensive.

if you want to sell your bike. the last thing to do is come off as a huge douche bag. simply take down your ad or readjust your price accordingly. dont go smack talking what people ride. simple.
mktng
230 posts
22 bikes

April 18, 2013 09:07 PM
first off, how are you saying anything when youre coming off like a hater in the first place? with your little up arrows and comments about how sucks that its overpriced. i sold the bike already for 750. my goal was to sell it high, i know what its worth.

as for the bmx comment, idk know why people talk shit, if i wanted to walk around my job with cycling shoes i would. as for the not knowing how to use my shit, being too strong and unclipping isnt not normal moron. obviously i adjusted the float. when i race i use straps on dura ace pedals. why would i do that in the street. also i guess youre calling everyone who runs holdfast in nyc dumb and not knowing how to ride bikes and shit.

as for the comment about my money, i have a great job, i guess they dont have those in california? i dont even know why youd say that? and cervelo replaces them for free, when you have nice bikes, they do that.

as for the other guy talking out of no where, no was against you or whatever. im not a douche bag, im actually a pretty nice guy but hate when i put my shit on these sites and people start talking shit about the clipless, "omggg you ride bmx pedals, wow youre dumB blah blah." my point about the leader bikes is if you have 300$ dont talk shit about the way i have my 3000$ bike. or use my pedals or anything. just shut the fuck up and ride your bike.

so sorry you WERE on my side and i turned you off but my point was to sell my plan x bike that was not to stiff for me and sell it for the most i needed to sell it for. not please the "fixie" community of velocity wheels, front brakes and bianchi pistas. so sorry.

so since i sold my frame for what i wanted despite you guys efforts to make me get less money, lets consider this post closed. i dont know why you would do that? youre not buying the bike so i dont know why you guys would waste your time...

thank you guys for making my experience on here very pleasant.

April 19, 2013 12:27 AM
If you don't want people talking shit about your stupid bmx pedals, don't talk shit about other peoples bikes because you brought up my leader first. So yeah, you're a douchebag. A touchy douchebag that rages when other people point something out.

"as for the comment about my money, i have a great job, i guess they dont have those in california? " - Wow, the ignorance that oozes out of you is ridiculous.

And don't be mad. You're worried about us wasting our time but you type out an essay for us to read. You mad.

Liray
37 posts
3 bikes

April 19, 2013 01:32 AM
lol bro i am far from mad, youre talking about me liking to waste money? i have money to waste. i was simply presuming you dont and that makes sense considering my your bikes and attitude toward people with flashy shit. regardless this convo is pointless. youre prob some herb from cali riding you bike around town. see me on the track or any nyc bridge ill abuse you. i go out to frisco every summer, see me on the hills, ill abuse you. you efforts to lower my sale price didnt work, so in theory,"you mad". see ya loser.

Replies aren't allowed because this topic is closed.