Marketplace >

FS: PLEASE READ: Reynolds wheels, Hed 3 Trispoke, Ridley Oval etc...

(closed)

July 17, 2013 12:59 AM
Okay everyone,

heres the deal,

id like to explain..

to all the parties who were buying or interested in buying and were making deals, i didnt flake out. everyone who i sold stuff too either got there stuff shipped or money refunded back. i was selling stuff like crazy on 4 diff websites, whilst working like an animal and trying to deal shit at home. was selling stuff through my online shop as well. the orders came in quick and at once and i got caught up. then at the same time my mother finds out shes sick and passes. it was hard. and i messed up. there were too sets of those reynolds wheels, two trispokes, a spare reynolds, a ridley frame and cannonale frame etc. everything is gone for the most part but one set of reynolds, the ridley and sun m19 to d/a.

i want to apologize for flying to my families aid and not taking car of your money/products here first but i was in shock and fucked up with a few peoples money for over 2 weeks and im sorry and i feel straight up horrible. i know how that can throw off build. to every one i fought with i sincerely apologize for f-ing with your shit, no bs. if it was me i wouldve been at someones door so im very thankful you guys were so patient and forgiving. so im very sorry to everyone and hope to continue to sell here i was before this whole mess.

to who ever was saying my user name makes me not legit ...the name shouldnt matter, i picked buymystuff bc i was here on this name to sell and buy only. notice how i only posted one bike. i was a legitimate selling on here with good deals for a while and just got messed up..

hope i can make it right.

any questions or comments please pm me, dont say stupid shit on the post. thanks.

July 18, 2013 01:28 AM
Which Reynolds and how much

July 18, 2013 07:38 AM
price and size of ridley?

July 18, 2013 07:39 AM
nvm

Replies aren't allowed because this topic is closed.