Marketplace >

FS: Samson Illusion 56x56 track frame

(closed)

February 25, 2018 04:21 PM
Samson Illusion NJS track frame up for grabs. Had this thing for a short time and have since decided to move on to other projects. 56 ST & TT, Columbus tubing on a Japanese frame. Rides amazing and no rust on tubing.

Headtube was replaced before I owned it and I recently had one of the lugs fixed after finding a hairline crack. No structural damage, so an easy fix. Treated the exposed end with a shellac based coat to make sure it won't rust, but can easily be removed if you decide to repaint or want it to get some patina. The frame builder who fix the lug did a double check of the frame and said the tubing looks great.

I also have a soma track fork (1" threaded) that I can include for an extra $50 and a miscellaneous but really solid titanium B.B. for another $50.

Asking 250. I'm based in Santa Cruz but I’m in the east bay and San Francisco fairly frequently, so there's always a chance I'll be able to meet up with you in either spot. Otherwise more than happy to ship the bike at buyer’s expense.
Attached Photos:
Post photo Post photo Post photo Post photo Post photo Post photo Post photo
kindagrouchy
33 posts
11 bikes

February 27, 2018 02:01 AM
bump
kindagrouchy
33 posts
11 bikes

Replies aren't allowed because this topic is closed.