Marketplace >

FS: Sram Omnium 165mm New in Box!

(closed)

April 17, 2013 03:13 AM
Parting ways with a set of omnium a I purchased because I'm picking up a road bike. 200.00 never mounted.
Attached Photos:
Post photo
Hyaboosta
5 posts
0 bikes

April 17, 2013 05:39 AM
You can get them new on eBay for less than $200
Liray
37 posts
3 bikes

April 17, 2013 10:37 AM
Yes sir, 5 dollars cheaper which is exactly what I bought it for. Just trying to break even on them. Thanks for taking time off from the antique rodeo show appraising to price check the FS section.
Hyaboosta
5 posts
0 bikes

April 17, 2013 02:43 PM
Selling them for $5 more is not breaking even, and the cheapest one new is $10 cheaper. If you're not going to at least beat eBay's prices by a small margin, don't waste our time posting your crap at a more expensive price.
Liray
37 posts
3 bikes

April 17, 2013 03:55 PM
Not everyone uses eBay or enjoys it and everyone else is much more. Unlike vendors I can't ship free so I asked 5 more for shipping. If you were interested and messaged me I could have reasoned a price perhaps lower. Maybe you should stop ruining members threads that you have no intention of buying. Find a better activity to fill you spare time like maybe ride a bike?
Hyaboosta
5 posts
0 bikes

April 17, 2013 06:31 PM
Why would they like buying from you vs buying from eBay with protection? I'm here to protect the other users from buying from people like you.
Liray
37 posts
3 bikes

April 17, 2013 07:09 PM
Lol cause you know my feedback and that I am a scammer. So people who sell things cheaper are all honest? I'd be more weary of people selling thing suspiciously cheap. Thanks for cluttering the thread. Good thing we have e-thug super heroes like you to save the world from the evil villan MSRP. Take your cape off and get a life.
Hyaboosta
5 posts
0 bikes

April 17, 2013 07:18 PM
Grow up and stop putting statements in my mouth because you can't take it that I pointed out how dumb you look selling at a higher price. I don't care if I clutter the thread. And please keep talking. You converse like a held-back high schooler, and its only helping me prevent others from buying from you.
Liray
37 posts
3 bikes

April 17, 2013 08:17 PM
I'm with Liray.
this is a BIKE forum, hook up your friends with a decent price or take it to ebay or craigslist.
and this goes for everyone else on the forum
outofstep
268 posts
15 bikes

Replies aren't allowed because this topic is closed.