Marketplace >

FS: Stanridge Pursuit Track frame

(closed)

July 20, 2020 11:01 PM
Stanridge pursuit track frame. I purchased it from the original owner a few years ago. Built it up but never rode it - have come to terms that it doesn't fit me, and it isn't doing any good sitting on my wall.

$400 OBO.

Comes with brand new phil wood square taper bottom bracket (has a really long spindle, you'll need it. Dust guards not included!), cane creek headset, and ritchey stem. Will also include 2 ritchey seatmast toppers of varying lengths.

Frame is in good condition -- i've tried to capture all of the little paint issues in the photos. However, there are alignment issues. It has never been crashed so it was definitely built this way. Stanridge was largely unhelpful, so I had it cold set locally as best as it could be. It tracks straight now and the chainline is significantly improved. Please keep this in mind, frame is sold as is.

Measurements:
Top tube C-C: 60cm
Center of BB to bottom of seat rail (approximate): 68cm (min) - 72cm (max)

I generally ride a 53cm and this was way too big for me. I'd guess that this would work a lot better for someone who rides a 55-57cm.

Asking $400. Local pick up in Brooklyn, NY but will ship at buyer's expense. Feel free to reach out at philipyjen@gmail.com if you have any questions.
Attached Photos:
Post photo Post photo Post photo Post photo Post photo Post photo Post photo Post photo Post photo Post photo Post photo

July 23, 2020 09:54 AM
Note that this post will be up as long as it's available. I will take it down once sold.

Replies aren't allowed because this topic is closed.