Marketplace >

FS: State Contender II Build - $400 OBO - ALBANY, NY

(closed)

April 27, 2017 03:14 PM
State Bicycle "Contender II" complete custom build (NOT the complete offered by State)
Black/Silver
59 CM Frame - (5'10" - 6'3")
**WILL NOT SHIP** Will deliver within 40-45 minutes of the Albany, N.Y. area upon payment, or make available to all prospective buyers in the area that are ok with coming to me. Thank You!

Specs:
-Reynolds 520 Chromoly Steel Frame & Essor USA Carbon Fork (w/ alloy steer tube)
-SRAM S300 Crankset w/ GXP outboard fully sealed bottom bracket
-Crew Redux Aero Track Wheelset with Sealed Hubs and 16t Track Cog/Lockring (*NOT PICTURED*)
-Michelin Dynamic Classic 25c road tires (*NOT PICTURED*)
-Cinelli Pepper Riser Bars w/ new Oury Grips
-FSA Orbit MX Headset
-New KMC chain
-Fyxation Nylon Retention Straps (*NOT PICTURED*)
Origin 8 Front Brake

Purchased the frameset in May 2016 via State Bicycle email correspondence since I did not want or need the complete they were offering. It has one full season's worth of riding on it, with new tires, chain, and grips. Well taken care of, in great shape, and ready for the next season of riding!

The bike is currently set up as a fixed gear with a front brake installed.

This is a great, quick, low maintenance ride - ideal for getting around the town or city. It is also great on the local paved trails. I will also throw in a set of brand new All-City Track Drop bars with fresh bar tape installed, and a set of lights for night time riding!

Price is somewhat firm but negotiable. Serious inquiries only please! Thank You!
Attached Photos:
Post photo Post photo
Reincarnage
4 posts
3 bikes

Replies aren't allowed because this topic is closed.