Marketplace >

FS: Surly Steamroller 53cm $1000 tons of extras

(closed)

February 13, 2020 03:20 PM
The frame is a pretty much brand spanking new Surly Steamroller 53 cm. I did have the same parts set up on a All City Big Block but switched recently.

* The wheels were hand built by Retrogression in Portland Oregon by a man named Scrodzilla... They are Gran Compe High Flange hubs laced with Sapim Leader 2.0 spokes to H+Son TB14 Rims.

* The headset is the Chris King NoThreadset. You can’t get much better than this.

* The crank set is the Sugino 75 Square Taper, (165mm crank arms), with a 44 tooth Sugino Chain Ring. The bottom bracket is the Sugino 75 branded CBB-SG75, appropriate for this set up. Not installed but included is the Sugino Zen 49 tooth chain ring.

* The installed track cog is an EAI Deluxe 19 tooth. Included as extras are 16 and 18 tooth EAI Deluxe cogs.

* The chain is a standard single speed KMC chain with a quick link.

* Surly Open Bar Handlebars with a 40mm rise (or drop, whatever your preference :) Also installed are Tektro Brake levers and brakes, along with the venerable dual compound Kool Stop brake pads. The grips are the Ergon Lock Ons. I'm also including a Nitto Riser bar with a Cinelli Ant stem, and a Cinelli Lola bull horn bar, wrapped, and with a cross brake lever already installed.

* Dimension stem with lots of rise, for comfort!

* Brooks C17 All Weather Carved Saddle attached to a Cinelli Seatpost.

* Fyxation platform pedals with straps.

* SKS Raceblade Pro XL Snap on Fenders

* Installed are 45Nrth Xerxes 30mm Studded Tires. These are the foldable variety that 45Nrth seems to have discontinued. They still have manufacturing flashing on them they are so new. I am also including brand spanking new, completely un-used 32mm Continental Gatorskins for those non winter months. Also including three extra unused tubes.

* The front wheels are secured with Kryptonite's Gravity Wheelnutz. With a proper U lock in the back and these on the front wheels isn't a bad way to lock things up.

* Oh and some sweet stickers are included on the bike.

If you have ANY questions please contact me.

IMPORTANT: The price is set in stone. No best offers accepted. The price for what you get is already insanely low. I just want this bike to find a good home with someone who is looking for an excellent fixed gear commuter for all year round.

I'd prefer local pickup in the Twin Cities, MN area, but if you are willing to cover shipping I can go that route too, though the lower 48 states only. Shipping over water and to other countries just gets to be too much.[img]/f/fc27d7dbe3_8.jpg[/img][url=/f/fc27d7dbe3_1.jpg][img]/f/fc27d7dbe3_1s.jpg[/img][/url][url=/f/fc27d7dbe3_1.jpg][img]/f/fc27d7dbe3_1s.jpg[/img][/url][url=/f/fc27d7dbe3_2.jpg][img]/f/fc27d7dbe3_2s.jpg[/img][/url][url=/f/fc27d7dbe3_29.jpg][img]/f/fc27d7dbe3_29s.jpg[/img][/url][url=/f/fc27d7dbe3_28.jpg][img]/f/fc27d7dbe3_28s.jpg[/img][/url][url=/f/fc27d7dbe3_4.jpg][img]/f/fc27d7dbe3_4s.jpg[/img][/url][url=/f/fc27d7dbe3_3.jpg][img]/f/fc27d7dbe3_3s.jpg[/img][/url][url=/f/fc27d7dbe3_9.jpg][img]/f/fc27d7dbe3_9s.jpg[/img][/url]
Attached Photos:
Post photo Post photo Post photo Post photo Post photo Post photo Post photo Post photo Post photo Post photo Post photo Post photo Post photo Post photo Post photo Post photo Post photo Post photo Post photo Post photo Post photo Post photo Post photo Post photo Post photo Post photo Post photo Post photo Post photo
jbirch
1 post
0 bikes

Replies aren't allowed because this topic is closed.