Marketplace >

FS: Tiemeyer/GT National Track Frame/Fork/HS - $700

(closed)

February 5, 2013 02:57 AM
The time has come to get rid of this thing. I haven't even had the frame built up for over two years, and I'm moving, so I'd rather it go to a good home where it'll get used.

[b]Super[/b] stiff and fast, really fun for going fast. This frame was built by David Tiemeyer in Colorado and has GT National branding, and I think it was a USA Cycling team bike. Beyond that, I don't know a ton about the history of this bike or exactly what is was used for. Bottom bracket shell has "USA CYC 0111" engraved in it.

Aero aluminum with original steel fork and Dura-Ace threaded headset. Has a downward-sloping top tube, so the sizing is a bit interesting. Top tube is 55cm (center of head-tube to center of seatpost hole in seat-tube), and seat tube is 51.5cm center to center and 58.5cm center to top. Takes a 27.2mm seatpost, has English BB threads, and 120mm rear spacing. No dings, dents, or cracks, just some paint and sticker wear.

Willing to let go of this for $700. I'm in Seattle, but would be willing to ship inside the continental US. Sorry, but I can't ship internationally, as it's a major liability due to tracking/insurance purposes and I don't want to take that risk.

Pictures of the bike built up can be seen [url=http://www.pedalroom.com/bike/tiemeyer-...] to get an idea of the geometry.
Attached Photos:
Post photo Post photo Post photo Post photo Post photo Post photo Post photo Post photo Post photo Post photo Post photo Post photo
Coomer
16 posts
24 bikes

February 7, 2013 01:59 AM
ahhhhhh! I want this, but i'm in the process of selling my track bikes too... thinning the proverbial heard. GL with the sale Coomer!
Ewwyou
44 posts
15 bikes

February 12, 2013 10:52 PM
Price dropped to $700, as I'm moving in twelve days now!
Coomer
16 posts
24 bikes

February 17, 2013 08:57 AM
Hi,

I have noticed this frame for quite a long time, and I even dream to have one. I saw a lot of great pictures on your flicker about it. 700$ is reasonable and affordable. How to buy it? If it has not been sold out, I hope that you can reserve it for me! Please reply ASAP.

Thank you.

Email:grinnehg@gmail.com

February 17, 2013 05:43 PM
I've seen this thing in person, such an amazing frame!
TallBryan
26 posts
51 bikes

Replies aren't allowed because this topic is closed.