Marketplace >

FS: TIME Edge Pulse Ultegra SL 54 cm

(closed)

November 9, 2018 05:57 PM
Selling off my TIME Edge Pulse road bike. It's been sitting for quite some time and is ready for some loving. Just a bit too big for me unfortunately. $600 obo.

Like other TIME road bikes, this one is made in Europe using their custom RTM carbon design. Lugged construction like on other TIME framesets, as well as bikes from Look, Colnago, and others. Truly rides like a dream, and exactly how one would expect from a TIME. It uses the same shape tubes and the same RTM technology with the same amount of carbon and Vectran woven into the tubes, just like bikes like the Fluidity, Izon, and VXRS. Same geometry too. Same beautiful and unique carbon fiber weave that is the key to making every TIME road bike ride so nicely. I've ridden a lot of road bikes from Pinarello, Colnago, Cannondale, Focus, BMC, and custom steel.. this is one of the best I've tried at any price point.

Bike has some superficial scratches, and some scuffing on various components. Shifting works very smoothly, tires ought to be replaced eventually but they're good for now. Can provide more photos if necessary.

Size small but has a 54 cm top tube. (link to geometry: https://www.wrenchscience.com/DBImages/...)
Shimano Ultegra SL 10 speed groupset (limited edition, lighter than standard Ultegra) and Ultegra seatpost
Mavic Ksyrium wheels
Selle Italia Flite Ti saddle will be swapped out for a like-new Fabric Scoop Flat Ti saddle.

Open to reasonable offers, and I'll pay half of shipping. Shoot me a message, send me an email, or text me for any questions. $600 obo.
Attached Photos:
Post photo Post photo Post photo Post photo Post photo Post photo Post photo Post photo Post photo Post photo Post photo Post photo
alvinholbrook
7 posts
4 bikes

Replies aren't allowed because this topic is closed.