Marketplace >

FS: Tracklocross Wheelset For Sale: Phil Wood x The Hydra

(closed)

September 7, 2020 07:47 AM
Hand built Fixed Gear or Tracklocross wheelset on red Phil Wood celebratory 32H double fixed hubs (with extra large 3.5 inch flanges). The photos probably don’t don them real justice, so let me know if you need any particular shots.

I picked up these hubs in a LBS in the US a few years ago. The rims are sturdy Hydra disc rims and I am happy to leave the tyres on (Challenge 700x33c Gravel Grinders). They were put on a Mash SF Work v1, but I used to ride different wheels through town. I have used these a handful of times in the dirt and that was it.

So these wheels (and hubs) have seen very little action and have been kept in a wheel bag since selling the frame they were built for. Probably one of the nicer wheels I had built/owned in the last few years, but I hate to see them gather dust. Very durable hubs and eye catchers for sure!!

The set I am happy to part with for $600, shipping included to the US, Asia, etc. I am happy to ship worldwide, but please contact me first as there are a few countries I will not ship to. Sorry folks in Italy and Spain. The wheels are located in Amsterdam, so European shipping might result in a little discount. If you can collect them even better.
Attached Photos:
Post photo Post photo Post photo Post photo

Replies aren't allowed because this topic is closed.