Marketplace >

FS: trade CINELLI MASH HISTOGRAM 58 for road bike

(closed)

October 30, 2013 12:34 AM
So this has not been an easy decision but its the most sensible. I work at a bike shop now and have started doing more and more rides 30-70 miles I had a road bike but sold one and the other got stole. I love my fixed to death but its not practical for all these group rides and weekend trips. I feel it makes more sense to sell it and get q road bike and then build another fixed. I can't really do that the other way around since im limited with the fixed. I may trade the bike complete or in part depending on what you have. If ur gonna lowball don't waste your time. I want something 58-59 prefer sram but willing to go with shimano or campy of course. Must be a carbon frame and like I said I don't have to sell my bike so im not trading u for your entry level trek with tiagra. The bikes on my profile.

November 2, 2013 11:30 PM
Bump

November 2, 2013 11:30 PM
Bump

November 3, 2013 11:34 PM
Will also sell

November 3, 2013 11:41 PM
i thought you love your mash..
joserheo
78 posts
9 bikes

November 4, 2013 12:17 AM
^hahahahahahaha

November 4, 2013 12:42 AM
hahahahah nicely done, jose
Zeb_pepperoni
74 posts
9 bikes

November 4, 2013 12:22 PM
I do. And if I figure out a way to keep both I will. Ur little comment wasn't even remotely funny if ig was j would have laughed. I in the other hand am hilarious lol. Unlike most people on this site I worked and paid for my bike so I can't get mommy and daddy to buy me a new road bike to take pics of instead of ride like most people on this site.

November 4, 2013 12:35 PM
Don't be mad because unlike u guys I actually ride my bike and ok actually fast and actually knowledgeable on bikes. This is why no one likes fixed gear riders. Most are fake elitists punks. Hands down the only hobby where the elitists are the ones who don't actually ride and fold up under pressure in the real world.

November 4, 2013 08:09 PM
That was probably the most childish response I've read. Making assumptions about other people claiming they are spoiled brats and ''elitist punks'' whilst you have no shred of remote proof. Then you go about thinking highly of yourself saying you're hilarious, how you ride your bike ''fast'', and how you know so much about bikes. Addressing the second comment, it doesn't seem they are mad at all just having a hearty laugh due to the irony of the nature and I'd agree since its rather funny.

Oh and if you don't mind, please tell us the name of the shop you work at? I'd love to get in touch with them.

stripes
60 posts
14 bikes

November 4, 2013 11:13 PM
Didn't say u or them were elitists punks. I said fg riders in general are that way and most ppl on this site are. And how is it childish to state the fact that unlike a large majority of people on here ride my bike and so what I said I was fast lol. I happen to be a decent rider shoot me for that. And im not used to idiots that poke at fellow riders. I ride with over forty guys in my group all of which are over 30 and ride road bikes and this never happens. U can argue alllll u want that road bikers are elitists too. But nowhere near like the guys in the fixed scene. And most elitist road bikers are that way for a reason and not just because they have a nice bike. And what does the shop I work at matter? U think my boss/best friend is gonna care that I said I was fast or knowledgeable on bikes not hardly lol. Either way u guys were all being dicks and im im gonna step out on a ledge here and safely assume none of u are condescending dicks offline. And ill safely assume I know why. Anyways have a good day and sorry for stating facts about myself ill check with u guys next time to get the thumbs up lol.

November 4, 2013 11:17 PM
And yes I stand by what I said tons of these bikes were not worked for oor earned. So why would u poke at someone who saves and worked there ass off for a bike and may have to sell it to get a road bike. Honestly don't see how that is funny or how it's funny I don't "lovemymash" cuz I may have to sell it.

November 6, 2013 07:47 AM
oh my goodness..
joserheo
78 posts
9 bikes

November 6, 2013 08:24 AM
Geez take a joke, it's good for your health

November 6, 2013 12:25 PM
Its just sad to see this site starting to turn into another bike forums or velospace.

November 6, 2013 12:25 PM
Its just sad to see this site starting to turn into another bike forums or velospace.

November 6, 2013 12:29 PM
Its the same people being dicks over and over on here

Replies aren't allowed because this topic is closed.