Marketplace >

FS: trade preferred cinelli mash histo 58

(closed)

July 26, 2013 09:53 PM
Basically this is simple this frame is flawless and amazing. I am starting. to do sitance rodes of 70 miles and more and wanna get something that's more ideal for that. Dont get me wrong I have sid that on this bike and it was fine but I feel that a vigorelli or somethong like that may be better or any nice trqck frame even of older i may consider. Also would trade my complete bike for a nice road bike.

July 27, 2013 07:09 AM
if you're going to try to sell/communicate something, please make it easier to read. Perhaps you're writing on a phone, but the extra 10-second effort to proofread it will greatly increase the amount of bites you get on your posts. I know you've been trying to sell this for a while, so I'm just suggesting a way to help get it off your hands.
onitsukatiger
17 posts
2 bikes

July 28, 2013 03:11 AM
Yea I'm on a phone. I didn't notice it was so bad. But yea I was trying to sell it when I got it since I wasn't riding a lot. I started riding hard again and working ay the bike shop. So I just want something that fits my riding better. I recently got a flawless 88 schwinn paramount full dura ace 7400 hubs stem and all. So I can either trade frame for another frame or get a nice roadbike and get a new fixed later. Is prefer to just trade frames and get my paramount to hold me over.

August 19, 2013 11:28 PM
so i went ahead and took the plunge and ordered a road bike so I've decided ill sell the histo complete or ill sell the frame set and the sram s80. ill take 350 for the s80 in mint condition and thats only cuz i got a zipp 1080 i wanna save up for. Im taking offers on the frameset and complete bike.

August 21, 2013 06:45 PM
PM sent...
fixed_culture
15 posts
0 bikes

Replies aren't allowed because this topic is closed.