Marketplace >

FS: Tvt Lo pro Time trial

(closed)

August 3, 2016 05:27 PM
TVT Lo-Pro Time trial pursuit

TVT Carbon alloy lugs, size 55, made in 1991, made for Greg Lemond Z Team during official cycling events of the same year. The straight top tube version is easily available, the curved top tube is rarissime. Unfortunately this has to go of my collection (sad).
Original paint (Z team colour) has been carefully removed to show the beautiful work of early handmade carbon fiber knitting.
Complete with Suntour GPX groupset (1991) brake levers, brakes, crankset, front/rear derailleur and shifters. Works perfectly, better than any shimano from the same period. The GPX has been choosen as it is the aerodynamic version of Suntour Superbe. Weight has been carefully engineered on this groupset by suntour with integrated brake's spring in a beautiful light grey/blueish colour and awesome shapes.
Front Zipp wheel 20 holes with titanium Hope hub, CX ray spokes is amazing feeling and straight forward.
Rear Corima 4 spokes does the job amazingly and complete the bike perfectly.
For your comfort, you have a San Marco Rolls Saddle from 1991 and an USE Alien carbon 25mm diameter seatpost (the seatpost in this size is a very rare item, tbh the only component not matching the year of this bike, later 90's).
Handlebar is a Mavic bullhorn.

Comes without pedals, overall very good condition as I'm a careful user.
Bike is cleaned and recently serviced by lbs.
Seatpost isn't fully inserted to avoid scratches (hence it looks high on the pics) comes with fiber grip.

I look forward to the next careful owner of this beauty.

Many thanks

August 3, 2016 05:29 PM
Based in London
Attached Photos:
Post photo Post photo Post photo Post photo Post photo

Replies aren't allowed because this topic is closed.