Marketplace >

FS: Unknown type 2 (61cm) (want it gone)

(closed)

January 5, 2017 07:14 PM
I love this bike, but my 29er recently got stolen and I'd rather have another 29er than this and I found a CL buy I need to have. letting this go for a steal.. frame and cranks cost more alone

Rides fast on the street and the velodrome! Super light bike. I can weigh the bike if you would like
and its stiff for a large rider like myself (6'5" 210lbs) but . my friend who is 5'10" rides it all the time and fits well.
its got scratches in the paint and around the seatpost collar. I can provide more photos more photos via text if you would like

600$ not including shipping (we will discuss options) shipping to the USA. international might be considered but no preferred. will be packaged and shipped through my LBS

Included:
unknown type 2 frame
unknown carbon fork
unknown carbon aero seatpost (is bottomed in the frame in photo, can be cut for shorter)
fsa pro carbon crankset (172.5) w/ 49t fsa track ring
fsa pro team issue carbon stem (100mm) (can include UBC alum. 120mm also)
unknown oilslick rear wheel (and front if you would like... rear recently rebuilt)
>50miles on new chain (sram 1/8") and new surly SS 17t rear
HED flanders plus front wheel
has some continental supersports- front 80% life / rear 20% life left
cheapo endzone seat if you want it
wellsgo pedals with pins (just what was around) and holdfast straps in functional condition

no PDW cup holder or bottle
paypal only. and if its international only paypal gift

have bullhorns, track drops, compacts, and risers so lmk what handlebar you're interested in

I can also do custom powdercoating for fairly cheap if thats your kind of thing also. I work in a fabrication shop
Attached Photos:
Post photo Post photo Post photo
AZXB
5 posts
4 bikes

Replies aren't allowed because this topic is closed.