Marketplace >

FS: very Mint DOSNOVENTA HOUSTON (Custom Color)

(closed)

September 5, 2017 03:09 AM
Hi all, selling my dosnoventa full bike, bike set up by my only trusted store, Cycle Project Store in Singapore.

All items is from CPS.
All authentic and genuine products only.
I set up this bike, rode less than 3 times and didn't have time for the sports anymore due to my medical condition. Thus you will be expecting a almost brand new bike with no dings or scratches at all.

Bike in pristine if not perfect condition as it has been ridden less than 3 times., Looking for someone that appreciated this as much as I do.

All items condition is as good as new, if not 9.9/10 (Just because I set them up and now its "used") unless stated otherwise.

Looking to sell full bike at $2,300 USD including shipping to any parts of the world (proper shipping with bubble wrap and bike cardboard boxes.)

Spec as follows:
Frame :
Dosnoventa Houston custom color Size 50 (fits like size 51-52) with original uncut fork given. ( I am 168cm fits me just fine, I like compact builds)

Fork :
Enve Composite tapered Road Fork, will pass you original uncut dosno fork as well.

Cock Pit:

Handle bar - Enve Composite Road Bar 40cm wrapped with lizard skin black bartapes.
Stem - Enve Composite Carbon stem 75mm

Crankset :
50Teeth Rotor 3d24 crankset with BB

Saddle :
Selle San Marco carbon mantra FX

Wheelset:
Rolf Prima vigorFX SPECIAL EDITION with certificate and Philwood 15t COG
Only 10 set in the world. Brand new, mounted on bike once to take photo, 0 signs of usage. Rest of the 3 rides using my other set of wheels.

Visit my pedalroom for more pictures.
http://www.pedalroom.com/bike/2015-dosn...

**** Do take note, what you will be getting is exactly what you see in the picture of this post.

Please find me on
facebook ID : Loh Sen Kiat
Email : mypost.Loh@gmail.com
Whatsapp : +65 98208992
Attached Photos:
Post photo

September 5, 2017 08:15 AM
Really nice bike !

Replies aren't allowed because this topic is closed.