Marketplace >

FS: Vintage 1987 Roberts track frame, 55 cm

(closed)

February 20, 2018 03:31 PM
[img]/f/b0a90784c8_8.jpg[/img]
I'm looking to sell this nice 1987 Roberts 55 cm track bike. I actually bought this in November 2016, but my bike habits have started to change and I'd like the money to fund another bike, more rando oriented. I've tried selling it locally in Montreal, Quebec, Canada, with no success yet.

The frame is from 1987 - I emailed Roberts cycles to confirm. The paint is stunning, although a bit damaged. The past owner did some clean touch ups in white where the paint was missing. Except from these, the frame has no rust and is in excellent condition. It's an awesome frame that rides like a dream and should be ridden on the track.

** Please note the frameset is in Montreal. I can arrange shipping with my local bike shop **

Top tube c-c : 55 cm
Seat tube c-c : 55 cm
Rear spacing : 120 mm
Bottom bracket : Cinelli shell, English threaded, 68 mm
Seat tube diameter : 27.2 mm
The fork is drilled

Part list:

—Headset : BBB, sealed, super smooth + vintage OMAS headset

-Cockpit : not much to say; no name stem and no name handlebar I had lying around + Oury grips

—Bottom bracket : Shimano UN55 + original Stronglight Competition

—Crankset : vintage Stronglight 49c, 165 mm, with a TA chainring of 46t (including the Stronglight tool needed to remove this particular crankset)

—Brake : Campagnolo Mirage + Cane Creek Cosstop lever

—Wheels :

Front -> Mavic MA40, Dura-Ace hub, PXT Rage 25c tyre (clincher) Rear -> Mavic MA2, On-One hub, PXT Rage 25c tyre (clincher). Miche sprocket 17t + Miche Z16. >> Nota bene: The past owner painted the rims with black Hammerite. The front one lost the pain on the brake surface, but the rear one is still black. Both hubs are smooth with no play.

Looking for 700 CAD or 540 USD for the frame only. A bit more for the whole bike as it appears on the pictures.
Will ship international if needed. Buyer pays shipping.
Attached Photos:
Post photo Post photo Post photo Post photo Post photo Post photo Post photo Post photo
desfoisque
13 posts
3 bikes

April 14, 2018 09:03 PM
Up! Now willing to ship international! ?
Please make any offer if interested
desfoisque
13 posts
3 bikes

July 18, 2018 02:20 AM
Bump! Still available
desfoisque
13 posts
3 bikes

Replies aren't allowed because this topic is closed.