Marketplace >

FS: Vintage GT Karakoram mtb MINT !! Full Rebuild Santa Ana 500.00

November 1, 2020 03:20 PM
Here is a stunning Gt Karakoram , here is what i know of it , i picked this up here in Texas from og owner and it was garaged for its life , i always like the steel gt mountain bikes , being the neat freak i am i had to to totally re do the bike , i had it striped and powder coated in satin black and had Gil @ retro decals make a new set of decals however the only set he had was for the 1992 and up models , im thinking this was a 1990 model as it had different decals and has the u type rear brake , i think the size is 18 or 19" ( headtube length is 4" ) (top tube c.c is 22.5") ( seat tube center of bb to top of seat collar 20.5") (seat tube cc 18.5") Deore xt group , every part was hand polished to a beautiful finish , very little wear on components , The wheels are 2 different wheels and i picked the closest set i had available to use , here are the BRAND NEW parts i put on the bike , i spent more on parts to build this than my buy it now price :(, selle italia turbo re-issue , brake pads , pannaracer smoke and dart re-issue folding tires , tubes , shifter and brake cables and housing , nickel plated chain , decal kit ,FSA sealed headset , pedals , lowers - fork is a rockshox judy and i replaced the scratched original lowers with brand new sid lowers , the bike rides great and is a head turner , one thing i did not do is clear coat the frame so i want new owner to know this as the decals are on top of powder coating so it might be in the new owners best interest to clear coat decals for longer life against snags , shipping will be 120.00 to box up and ship via ups ground signature required to lower 48 us states , any questions please ask , Thanks for looking
Attached Photos:
Post photo Post photo Post photo Post photo Post photo Post photo Post photo Post photo Post photo Post photo Post photo