Marketplace >

FS: WTT: Bianchi Super Pista for something else in PDX/Seattle/Oly area

(closed)

April 7, 2015 08:55 PM
Ignore the "FS:" in title, site makes you do it. I'm taking a trip to Portland/Seattle/Oly in early August and I'm curious if anyone in or near those areas wants to trade me framesets. I'm getting a little bored with my Super Pista and I want to mix it up. I'm looking for a roughly equal quality somewhat modern track frameset with a 560-570mm top tube. Since my Super Pista is in almost perfect condition the trade needs to be in excellent condition as well. Minimal paint chips and no dents (if it's a tiny tiiiiny dent I'll think about it, especially on a steel frame). If you have anything you think is worth trading, especially something pretty unique, lemme know. Steel or alu are both fine. It must be a frame AND fork, a headset would be rad too but not the biggest deal if it doesn't have one. If your frame has a seatpost that isn't 27.2 or has a threaded 1" stem, feel free to ask me about trading those parts as well.

I would also be willing to trade complete bikes (sans pedals) for the right NJS build. But it'd have to be outfitted with Araya 16B Gold rims, DA hubs, DA or Sugino 75 cranks as well as a tasteful choice of the rest of the components (I have a very specific taste in NJS builds).
GromCake
24 posts
11 bikes

May 6, 2015 07:36 PM
I will drive and trade my cell is 516-330-5841

Replies aren't allowed because this topic is closed.