Marketplace >

FS: WTT: PRICE DROP!!! Cannondale CAAD 9 cyclocross EC90 Sram Red Mavic

(closed)

February 10, 2016 11:50 PM
I recently lost my best friend in an accident and after i realized i was most happy in my life riding my track bikes. After the accident i sold everything and stopped riding completely. Then i built this bike as something safe and it got me back into riding for a bit but i lost it. I now realize i would rather go doing something i loved doing with my best friend, riding track everyday as i used to, then to have something random take me that meant nothing to me. That said i would love to trade preferably for something similar to the bikes in my profile but if not i would sell to aid in my purchase of a track bike and get back out there mashing the streets. I would be looking for a bike or frame size 56-58 depending on the bike. just let me know what bike or frame you have that youre looking to trade for this cross bike or frame or partial bike.

Thanks for listening to me ramble...

For your consideration is a...

Cannondale CAAD 9 cyclocross XTJ Tim Johnson size 58 Made in USA
Easton EC90 full carbon fork
Sram Red carbon crank
Sram carbon shifters
Sram Rival derals
Sram pc90 chain
Sram cassette
Avid Shorty Ultimate brakes w/ Swiss stop pads
Mavic Ksyrium SL SSC racing wheels - thick aluminum bladed spokes
FSA carbon post
FSA bars
Specialized carbon saddle
Specialized stem
120g/pair titanium pedals, these are amazing!

Full professional racing Gore cables and housing with all cable seals.

Everything is in great condition. Frame fork and group were recently put together all from brand new parts. i had two of these frames brand new and decided to build one up when i got out of track bikes. I estimate the great condition frame and parts have around 450 miles on them. The wheels are also also great with under 700miles. everything else is mint.

no dents at all. very very minor scratches.

any questions can be answered and more pics into provided if necessary.

bike is in NYC incase someone is local!

$1100
Attached Photos:
Post photo Post photo Post photo Post photo Post photo Post photo Post photo Post photo Post photo Post photo Post photo Post photo Post photo Post photo Post photo Post photo

February 11, 2016 12:20 PM
how about a price?
Blokk
19 posts
21 bikes

February 11, 2016 10:34 PM
trade for a scott cr1 dura ace?

February 12, 2016 06:38 PM
oops my bad. valuing this bike around 1300ish for the trade or sale. but this can be parted or without wheels etc.. thanks

February 16, 2016 05:25 AM
bump

February 17, 2016 09:18 PM
PRICE DROP - as i have a found a new bike to purchase if i can find a new home for this beauty.

Dropped to $1100 shipped! Would also consider $1000 straight if i can keep my sram cranks and pedals and put back on the original bb30 cranks and pedals it came with.

would also consider something with out the wheels and original cranks around $775 or ...

TALK TO ME! :]

February 24, 2016 09:19 PM
SOLD! THANK YOU VERY MUCH!

Replies aren't allowed because this topic is closed.