Marketplace >

FS: WTT: Razesa Pista Aluminum handmade in Spain. Columbus Altec 2 Pro. DAMAGED

(closed)

June 8, 2016 08:23 PM
Razesa Pista Aluminum track frame only. handmade in Spain. Columbus Altec 2 Pro. super rare! painted to match the older colnago bikes by the razesa factory..

the frame is awesome, gusseted and sanded beautifully. insanely light weight.
the damage is at the seat clamp, thankfully. poor design i believe. theres an external portion that sticks out and a regular clamp (included) that slides over. that protruding part where the seat post slides in has cracked off and very clean if i do say so. it needs a new round piece of aluminum welding back on . chelsea bikes does this kind of work and quoted me a very reasonable price but i dont want to be bothered anymore as i already have way to many projects in my apt for my girl to tolerate. so this is a great chance for someone to scoop this and make 125 repair and have a $1200+ handbuilt track frame that isn't another cookie cutter frame. only have ever seen one of these besides mine and it was completely different.
youre more then welcome to inspect or meet with me a shop to verify the minimal damage.
never sold anything like this before so i dont know what to ask for this price wise.

would also be interested in wheels, cranks or any other track road or cross stuff with cash..
Attached Photos:
Post photo Post photo Post photo Post photo Post photo Post photo Post photo Post photo Post photo Post photo Post photo Post photo Post photo Post photo Post photo Post photo Post photo Post photo

June 8, 2016 08:26 PM
the damage d part DOESNT go below that flush part of the seat tube. a simple weld for the collar should suffice perfectly!

June 8, 2016 09:49 PM
Welding aluminum is simple??! Ok... They are also going to have to take off a lot of paint around the seat tube to weld it.
DuddyJ
291 posts
49 bikes

June 12, 2016 08:29 AM
yes, any reputable shop would be able to do this job. its not structural at all. it protrudes out of the frame itself (most likely why it cracked). obv didnt mean just anyone with a glue gun..

as for the paint obviously its going to remove a bit but it could be painted black over the weld or completely redone..

frame repair shop here in nyc quoted me pretty low.

its a great frame and deal, if no one buys it ill get it fixed myself and use it again.

June 14, 2016 07:33 PM
bump.. open to trades or offers of any sort. building a new track and road bikes so need everything...

June 25, 2016 05:37 AM
anyone interested for $350? or trade for track cranks or wheels? also need road/cross group and road wheels, i can add cash on my end..

June 25, 2016 08:49 PM
$350 for a frame with part of its seat tube cracked off? okay....
m_7710
60 posts
0 bikes

June 25, 2016 10:49 PM
the frame itself is quite expensive and pretty rare.. like i said its a cheap repair as well.. thought id ask once more before i send it to my local frame builder and have him reweld the seat collar that broke off, back on. obviously you didnt read the post correctly...

Replies aren't allowed because this topic is closed.