Marketplace >

WTB: 48-51cm Touring/Camping Frame or Complete

(closed)

September 15, 2017 11:19 PM
Yo Yo Yo. If you just built your girl a sweet as touring/camping/cx/commuting rig, and then to thank you she took your heart and tore it up into little pieces and stomped it into even more little pieces, then sell me that bike and fill that whole in your heart with money so we can all be happy!

Just picked up a sweet Velo Orange Camargue and am stoked to get touring and bike camping. However I have a little lady who likes to ride with me, and her Bareknuckle isn't gonna cut it for the rides I would like to do. So i'm looking for a similar setup for her. She's 5'5" with short legs if it helps, that's why the range in sizes above, probably looking for a 52cm TT i'd guess.

Only requirements I have is that the bike fits her small stature and can fit tires 32c or larger, and has to have mounts for racks front and back. Low to mid trail bikes would be awesome, but mainly I just want to find a quality bike that fits her and is functional so she's ride it a bunch.

Prefer Steel but will consider aluminum. Prefer rim brakes but would consider disc. Budget is around ~$1000 but is highly dependent on what you are offering. Located in the East Bay, CA if anyone is local.

TL:DR - Looking for a 48-51cm Frameset or complete that has mounts and room for bigger tires because my lady needs a bike camping/touring setup.

Thanks for reading, hopefully someone is trying to unload something that fits the above descriptiong

pwebb88
287 posts
15 bikes

Replies aren't allowed because this topic is closed.