Marketplace >

WTB: 50-52cm Road Frameset

(closed)

December 1, 2013 08:20 PM
In the market for a road frameset. Not in a big rush but would like to purchase something before the New Year. I'm just shy of 5'7" with a pretty normal reach and slightly short legs. I'm open to a lot at this point. I'd very much prefer to stay under $800 USD, in a few weeks that number could go up so if you are not in a rush and have something that catches my eye I could consider it. I will consider repaired bikes as well as long as the price reflects that. Some bikes I'd consider (but not limited to)

50cm Cannondale SystemSix, Caad10, or Supersix Hi-Mod (52cm Six13 for right price)
(Will consider a complete Caad10 with Rival or 105 as well)
51cm Specialized E5 Tarmac
51cm BMC Racemaster SLX, or SLT01 Phonak (have been trying to track one down for awhile)
51cm Cervelo Soloist Carbon
50cm Focus Izalco (team replica preferred)
51-52cm Colnago C40, Dream, or C50 (any condition, even well used considered)
50cm Van Dessel Rivet
51cm Felt F1
50-52cm Trek Madone (previous generation considered)
51cm Fisher Cronus
Small Blue AC1
Small Look 585/595

I've especially been in the market for a Liquigas SystemSix and a Phonak edition BMC SLT01 for what it's worth. In the US.
CannonCam
48 posts
8 bikes

December 5, 2013 06:19 AM
Howdy, interested in a Jamis Ventura Elite carbon/aluminum road bike frame that comes with some extras (SRAM crankset, seatpost, & front derailuer)? Has a 52.5 top tube, Kinesis triple-butted main triangle, carbon fiber monostay and full carbon fiber fork. Stickers are removable - just on from when I worked at that bike shop and wanted to rep the store.

Let me know if you have any questions!

Attached Photos:
Post photo Post photo Post photo Post photo Post photo
VonTrapp
47 posts
1 bike

Replies aren't allowed because this topic is closed.