Marketplace >

WTB: Foot retention and track crankset

(closed)

January 16, 2020 01:08 AM
I’d prefer double straps and metal cages but I’m open to anything. I’m not looking to buy expensive pedals but quality straps would be nice. I already have a GXP bottom bracket and chainrings and want to put those to use. Black 167.5 omniums would be ideal, condition doesn’t matter.

Located in Minnesota, international shipping isn’t ideal.
Finnian
222 posts
4 bikes

January 17, 2020 10:14 PM
The Law Offices of Steven D. Harowitz
California Lawyer for Workers’ Compensation, Personal Injury, Social Security Disability & Criminal Law, Located in Torrance, CA Serving Los Angeles County, Orange County, San Bernardino County, & Riverside County. Get legal advice and representation you can rely on at The Law Offices of Steven D. Harowitz. With over 27 years of experience in the state justice system, the firm offers the services of an effective legal counsel for suits involving social security, disability, insurance, fraud, personal injury, and other related claims. Providing legal assistance all over the state, from Los Angeles County to Orange County, California, our firm’s lawyer employs extensive knowledge and skill to ensure every clients' rights are properly safeguarded.
http://stevenharowitz.com/
hanksteven
1 post
0 bikes

January 24, 2020 03:59 PM
Hey Finnian,
I have a black set of omniums I'd sell.

Mike

January 25, 2020 04:54 AM
If you'd like a budget option (and could sell your GXP BB / Chainring), I'd sell you a Sugino Messenger 170mm crankset w/ 42T chainring and matching BSA BB. All black. Shoot me a PM if you're interested. Cheers. (Minneapolis expat here, living in WA).
_rd
169 posts
20 bikes

January 25, 2020 09:11 AM
I got a set of Omniums I am trying to get rid of for cheap at the moment. 165mm black includes GXP bottom bracket.
malcombb
24 posts
1 bike

Replies aren't allowed because this topic is closed.