Home
Forums > Marketplace >

WTB: Should Parents Track Their College Kids On Smart PhonesB

Should Parents Track Their College Kids On Smart Phones?

August 21, 2019 12:51 PM
Komfest
62 posts
0 bikes
I would have to disagree. You should give them their privacy, but, if they ever gone missing or something bad happen to them, you would be able to track them instantly. Even so, it isn't every day a college kid goes missing, for whatever reason. Personally, as a teenager myself, I would not want my mother tracking and knowing where ever I go, though I do not leave the house often. Teenagers are stubborn and don't often understand how parent's feel when they're gone away and they do not have acess to contact them, especially if they have their phones off when they're trying to get ahold of them.

August 26, 2019 11:08 AM
iamxin
43 posts
0 bikes
Yes ofcourse, we track them with a GPS tracker its looks like a keychain so childrens take care of thier own. When it comes to my kids online safety, I do my best to protect them. I've recently installed a cell phone tracker https://www.hoverwatch.com just to know that my kids deserve my trust. Very good app!

August 26, 2019 11:37 AM
Pefarry
72 posts
0 bikes
It is a nice thing that you have the information about your child on your mobile. It will give them protection. If they are misusing of your freedom then this is not a good thing. Read an ozessay for more details as this is a nice idea and useful for parents to track their children during the school going time.

September 3, 2019 06:17 AM
Watson66
1 post
0 bikes
Pleasant to visit your site page once more, it has been months for me. Well this article i have been sat tight for so long. I require this piece to finish my task in school, and it has same theme with your piece. Sheepskin Jacket Much appreciated, incredible offer..

October 18, 2019 07:18 AM
shawnkemp
5 posts
0 bikes
I'm glad I found this web site, I couldn't find any knowledge on this matter prior to. Also, operate a site and if you are ever interested in doing some visitor writing for me if possible feel free to let me know, I'm always looking for people to check out my web site.
starjack io

October 18, 2019 07:27 AM
If you want you can write an essay for me as well. Of course if you want. You have done a great job on this article. It’s very readable and highly intelligent. You have even managed to make it understandable and easy to read. You have some real writing talent. Thank you.

November 1, 2019 07:54 AM
shawnkemp
5 posts
0 bikes
This article is really contains lot more information about This Topic. We have read your all the information some points uk essay are also good and some usually are awesome. Great post I would like to thank you for the efforts you have ma

December 12, 2019 11:33 AM
shawnkemp
5 posts
0 bikes
There are many people injured in daily life accidents. Some face problems of scars tissues. We can get solution of help with assignment are suggesting best medicines for this problem and also providing tips to heal it.

December 12, 2019 11:34 AM
shawnkemp
5 posts
0 bikes
Thanks for the information sir, it’s really a nice article.
https://www.quickbookintegration.com/walmart-quickbooks-integration

December 19, 2019 10:42 AM
tdsllp
1 post
0 bikes

December 20, 2019 03:37 AM
theinfo
1 post
0 bikes
I hated it starting in Season 2, where he went from this badass archer into the now-typical "I can't kill anyone because then I'm the bad guy" trope.

韓國童裝批發

January 25, 2020 06:26 PM
I really appreciate this wonderful post that you have provided for us. I feel strongly that love and read more on this topic. I have spent a lot of my spare time reading your content. Thank you a lot. https://toto-connect.com/

March 17, 2020 01:54 PM
The article posted was very informative and useful. I especially 오션파라다이스게임 appreciate content that has to do with beauty and fitness, so it’s of particular interest to me to see what you have here. Thanks for sharing this with us.

April 20, 2020 05:42 AM
If parents think that their children are at risk, then such actions are quite justified. Personally, I think that everyone needs to have their own time and spare time, especially for students, more about this opportunity can be found at the link https://primeessay.org/free/Personal/personal-statement-for-fda-fellowship-program.html .

April 24, 2020 05:56 PM
emilyray
3 posts
0 bikes
I don’t think that parents should do this, they should trust their children. It is something I read about on 365Canvas (Blog) as well and many people had the same idea. I just don’t think that parents spying on their kids is right.

May 15, 2020 02:34 PM
hasnain
265 posts
0 bikes
Really nice and interesting post. I was looking for this kind of information and enjoyed reading this one. Resurge

May 17, 2020 09:03 AM
Easily, the article is actually the best topic on this registry related issue. I fit in with your conclusions and will eagerly look forward to your next updates. Resurge Review

May 17, 2020 09:13 AM
This is a smart blog. I mean it. You have so much knowledge about this issue, and so much passion. You also know how to make people rally behind it, obviously from the responses. Leptitox

May 17, 2020 09:21 AM
The web site is lovingly serviced and saved as much as date. So it should be, thanks for sharing this with us. Daily Fit Series

May 17, 2020 09:28 AM
This is a smart blog. I mean it. You have so much knowledge about this issue, and so much passion. You also know how to make people rally behind it, obviously from the responses. His Secret Obsession

May 17, 2020 09:35 AM
This is a smart blog. I mean it. You have so much knowledge about this issue, and so much passion. You also know how to make people rally behind it, obviously from the responses. Hero Instinct

May 17, 2020 09:42 AM
The web site is lovingly serviced and saved as much as date. So it should be, thanks for sharing this with us. Resurge Review

May 17, 2020 09:49 AM
The web site is lovingly serviced and saved as much as date. So it should be, thanks for sharing this with us. Resurge

May 17, 2020 09:56 AM
This is a smart blog. I mean it. You have so much knowledge about this issue, and so much passion. You also know how to make people rally behind it, obviously from the responses. Resurge Supplement

May 17, 2020 10:03 AM