Marketplace >

WTB: Specialized Allez Sprint Track - 56cm

     
June 26, 2026 03:34 PM
Preference for either the black and rocket red colorway or the red hook. Looking for new/mint and willing to pay a premium.
mtleighton
1 post
0 bikes
     
June 27, 2026 07:02 PM
pm me i have a allez track ct 56 for sale
     
August 20, 2026 06:16 PM
What tools do you recommend for creating presentations when you already have all the information prepared? I often have a detailed outline, notes and research ready, but turning that material into a proper slide deck still takes me several hours. I spend a lot of time deciding what should go on each slide and then adjusting layouts and formatting. I'm mainly looking for something that can create a useful first version so I can focus on reviewing the content instead of doing all the repetitive design work myself.
     
August 20, 2026 06:18 PM
You could check out https://decksyai.com/. It can help generate a presentation from a topic or existing material, which gives you a starting point without having to create every slide manually. You can then review the result and make your own changes to the structure, wording and other details. It seems particularly useful when the information is already prepared and you mainly need help turning it into a coherent presentation.