Marketplace >

WTB: Unique/Rare/Totally bonkers Track frame

(closed)

December 20, 2016 12:53 AM
As the title suggests, I'm just looking for something a little out there. Something that I can ride for fun, but will really get heads turning. Something I'll be proud to call a part of my collection. I'm 6'2 and growing, so I'd like something around a 58cm. The photos are just examples, but I'd happily go absolutely balls to the walls insane if that's what you've got, and you're willing to sell. Let me know what you've got.

Thanks!
[url=/f/9a7bc930d8_1.jpg][img]/f/9a7bc930d8_1s.jpg[/img][/url][url=/f/9a7bc930d8_2.jpg][img]/f/9a7bc930d8_2s.jpg[/img][/url]
Attached Photos:
Post photo Post photo
Djent
6 posts
1 bike

December 20, 2016 01:04 AM
If you're 6'2" and looking for a pursuit/ Lo-Pro style of frame you'll need to be looking at a 60 or 61 because of the different geometry versus a road frame. Unless you like to have your knees hit your chin. Some people like that feeling of their teeth knocking together.

I would consider selling my Sannino pursuit as it's still under construction. Photos under my bikes. Hadn't thought of selling it but if you're interested in it just message me. I also stripped down the Pinarello for a repaint, its a frame and fork now. if thats more to your taste I'm open to parting with it. its a 61 but when I rode it before the teardown it seems like a 58. But its not.
Irish_Murph
14 posts
9 bikes

December 20, 2016 07:37 AM
I have a Colnago siperisimo pista 57cc
check my profile for pictures
kobe
1087 posts
272 bikes

December 20, 2016 02:52 PM
Thanks, guys. Im don't think I made it clear that I'm looking strictly for something that is made for fixed gear. I'm not particularly looking for something designed for pursuit, the pictures were just there for demonstration pirpoises of some of the bikes I've been looking at, but I should have noted that I'm looking for something much more like the Rafael. I'm based in London, by the way, so you must be willing to ship
Djent
6 posts
1 bike

December 20, 2016 03:16 PM
Got a 57 Icelandic green Cannondale track if you're interested

December 20, 2016 07:46 PM
Colnago Superisimo pista

IN amazing condition

FCI track frame
Attached Photos:
Post photo
kobe
1087 posts
272 bikes

December 20, 2016 08:48 PM
Shit. Apologies, my mistake, but I've posted 2 similar adverts and this one didn't get a key detail. I'm planning on building up a Roberts track bike, so I don't want steel tubing. Really sorry I didn't initially include that detail; I was under the assumption that I did.
Djent
6 posts
1 bike

December 21, 2016 01:11 AM

December 21, 2016 01:31 AM
Why don't you just get a bike custom made? It doesn't seem like you have a budget and that's the best way to get exactly what you want.
DuddyJ
291 posts
49 bikes

December 21, 2016 03:23 AM
I likely will get something custom made, if I don't find anything here, or on other forums. I'm just trying to stay away from Custom builders because my current bike is terrible and falling apart, so I want as short a lead time as possible, and I know some frame builders can take months to build your frame. For reference to what I'm really looking for, I'm currently negotiating a price (if the owner wants to sell, if it would be logistically sound, etc) for the look frame pictured:[img]/f/2753f979d7_1.jpg[/img]
Attached Photos:
Post photo
Djent
6 posts
1 bike

December 21, 2016 05:33 PM
That Look frame is not for fixed gear it is a TT/aero road frame.

December 22, 2016 10:36 AM
Yes, but the dropouts make it so that it may be fixed gear, and that's good enough for me. If I am wrong about that, then I have found one that has custom dropouts. Either way, it works ;)
Djent
6 posts
1 bike

December 26, 2016 07:59 PM
Nothing else going?
Djent
6 posts
1 bike

Replies aren't allowed because this topic is closed.