Home
Forums >

Posts by claudinealbert887

Post Preview Topic
August 15, 2022 04:32 PM in General Discussion

Can 3D Printers Copy & Scan an Object? 3D printers themselves cannot copy and scan an object, but once you scan an object using other tools like a 3D scanner or simple scanner a...

Can a 3D printer scan an object and print it?
July 30, 2022 03:50 PM in General Discussion

A 3D house is definitely strong and durable, but it’s not the modern day answer to a bunker. Between the concrete and special pre engineered truss system, a 3D house is safe eno...

Are 3D printed buildings durable?
July 27, 2022 03:18 PM in General Discussion

The system can build homes, commercial buildings, roads and bridges. ARCS can complete projects from 500 square feet to more than one million square feet. In 2021, Mario Cucinel...

Can buildings be made from 3D printing?
July 7, 2022 06:25 PM in General Discussion

Like with almost any other process there are also drawbacks of 3D printing technology which should be considered before opting to use this process. Limited Materials. … ...

What are the drawbacks or disadvantages in 3D printing homes?
June 29, 2022 06:50 PM in General Discussion

A malfunctioning or old water heater can easily leak and cause a basement flood in your home. Know how to respond to a flood in your basement when a water heater breaks or leaks...

Can a water heater burst in the basement?
June 24, 2022 04:24 PM in General Discussion

Faster Printing Speed Because of the large heat zones, 3D printers using pellets can have a much higher printing speed than those using powder. In fact, pellet 3D printers ar...

Compared with FDM 3D printers, what are the advantages of pellet 3D printers?
June 12, 2022 11:55 AM in General Discussion

In a nutshell, FDM involves feeding a thread of plastic material into a hot metal block with a nozzle. The filament melts, and the printer’s movements deposit it in the desired ...

What is the function of the feeder in 3D printers?
May 18, 2022 03:29 PM in General Discussion

Coolest 3D Printing Applications Coolest 3D Printing Applications. 3D printing is the way of the future and it’s only getting more accessible. … Fabric Embellishment...

What are the most interesting applications of 3D Printing?
April 27, 2022 05:35 PM in General Discussion

3D printing will be used to create anatomical structures in cell cultures to imitate the growth of human organs. It will save countless lives by allowing faster transplants, com...

How is 3D printing improving people's lives?
March 12, 2022 11:43 AM in General Discussion

3D printing can easily create patient-specific products with little to no post-processing. Multiple dental products can also be printed on a single machine. With greater flexibi...

What is the future of dental 3D printing?
December 26, 2021 06:48 AM in General Discussion

Signs You Have Bad Engine Ground Wire Ignition coil failure. Dim or Flickering Lights. Sporadic failure of Electrical devices. Faulty fuel pump. AC compressor clutch Not En...

What are the symptoms of a bad engine ground wire?
December 14, 2021 07:02 AM in General Discussion

Its community is wonderfull so i am here to ask a question about generator I want to purchase a Generator for my little industry but visit the very online website but I can't fi...

What size generator do I need for my small business or home?