Home
Forums >

Posts by dev0415

Post Preview Topic
June 7, 2013 07:04 PM in General Discussion

I checked it out...Frame was rusting...it was in pretty poor condition...I coulda bought it and put a lot of work into it...but i wasn't planning on doing as much work that was ...

Soma Rush
June 5, 2013 05:38 PM in General Discussion

I havn't even seen it yet and he said he'd take $400 already.

Soma Rush
June 5, 2013 05:29 PM in General Discussion

I've been interested in purchasing this frame for quite some time. I finally see something pop up on craiglist and am considering buying it. Anyone have pros or cons about the...

Soma Rush
June 4, 2013 09:19 PM in General Discussion

www.thednalife.com

Websites
May 30, 2013 07:55 PM in General Discussion

I use to run 46 x17 and i moved up to a 50 x 17. i mash up hills no problem. but on longer distance rides i usually get a little more tired than i would on my previous ratio. ...

50x17 Gear ratio
March 29, 2013 10:28 PM in General Discussion

Lol @outofstep wins...

Stiffness.
February 6, 2013 09:40 PM in General Discussion

nice metaphor @track. I've come to cope with it and by coping with it i mean i'm gonna buy a new bike.

fixing a dent on an aluminum frame
February 6, 2013 09:36 PM in General Discussion

Thats a sweet bike rack, where did you purchase that?

Bike Storage.
February 6, 2013 03:02 AM in General Discussion

Its called Rad Easy Bike Hoist

Bike Storage.
February 6, 2013 12:15 AM in General Discussion

I have two types of bike storage...one is those wall mounts that you see in the corner of that picture...And i just bought these bike mounts that hoist the bike up in the air an...

Bike Storage.
February 6, 2013 12:12 AM in General Discussion

its not a big dent at all...its very small...more of a aesthetics things for me... You can barely see it, but if you rub your finger over it you will feel it. I'll post a pic s...

February 4, 2013 07:03 PM in General Discussion

I got a really minor dent on my mash...it just irritates me looking at it...anyone know if its possible to fix it? I've put a sticker on top of it...which helps, but also remin...

January 28, 2013 07:22 PM in General Discussion

http://www.blog.thednalife.net/ Lifestyle blog - art, bikes, music, events [img]/f/9da22046df_1.jpg[/img]

blog plugging
January 9, 2013 07:47 PM in General Discussion

thednalife I post a lot of bike stuff or cool photos...lately we've been doing a lot of photo contests since we have 43k followers now. But i still will post bike stuff occa...

Bike related instagrams?
November 28, 2012 02:22 AM in General Discussion

I will definitely take all of this into consideration and bring it up to production on the next one. Thanks for all the input guys. I'll work on getting a unique steel frame, ...

New Fyxation Commercial
November 27, 2012 11:44 PM in General Discussion

This is excellent info to be receiving from you guys. We will have more bikes, we just can't really afford the nice lugged steal...I think i'm the only one that really put mo...

New Fyxation Commercial
November 27, 2012 08:51 PM in General Discussion

I wanna pick your guys brain's for a second. If given the opportunity to produce something with a small budget...what would you guys produce for the video? What concept would ...

New Fyxation Commercial
November 27, 2012 05:35 PM in General Discussion

you caught me :\ Thx for the input..I didn't really have power in the production. I'm just the pretty face.

New Fyxation Commercial
November 27, 2012 05:34 PM in General Discussion

damn you received that pretty quickly. looks dope.

Chinese Carbon Clinchers
November 26, 2012 05:27 PM in General Discussion

Thats me in the video, let me know what you guys think. Constructive criticism? Hate? Love? http://vimeo.com/54259726 Watch in HD...

New Fyxation Commercial
November 21, 2012 04:23 PM in General Discussion

Anyone know any sales going on for Thanksgiving?? ...Bike related obviously...

Thanksgiving Deals
November 19, 2012 08:34 PM in General Discussion

Thanks for the feedback. I think i'm going to get some...Just the rims though, then have them built. Seems like the way to go.

Chinese Carbon Clinchers
November 11, 2012 06:13 PM in General Discussion

anybody know any other good sources to buy them? Thx for the input so far guys, very informative.

Chinese Carbon Clinchers
November 9, 2012 04:54 PM in General Discussion

I'm not sure if this has been brought up here before. I noticed a lot of roadies have tried these inexpensive rims out, but i was wondering if anyone has used them on the track...

Chinese Carbon Clinchers
October 19, 2012 04:39 PM in General Discussion

@mustang a dolla make me holla honey boo boo

Bike Video