Home
Forums >

Posts by dragonup619

Post Preview Topic
May 4, 2013 08:35 PM in General Discussion

Thank you for the response =D. Yea I saw this on craigslist and its pretty cheap but i've just heard some negative things about the wheel and so I am just making sure. http:...

Spinergy Rev-X Quad Spoke Review
May 4, 2013 08:22 PM in General Discussion

Hey guys, another quick question. Are the Spinergy Rev-X Quad Spoke front wheel any good? I want to get a different front wheel and I was looking at a carbon trispoke and this w...

Spinergy Rev-X Quad Spoke Review
May 2, 2013 06:53 PM in General Discussion

I would not recommend trying to make it fit... Don't eve try. That seat post is huge and for sure it won't be good if you forced it in.

34.9 Thomson on 31.8 Diameter Seat tube?
April 26, 2013 12:28 AM in Marketplace

Would you be willing to ship to San Jose?

FS: Trek road frame/fork/headset (size 56cm)
April 23, 2013 09:14 PM in General Discussion

Thanks for the response guys! But I dont think I will need a replacement carbon fork anymore. xD Was able to trade my Leader 725 frameset for a Fuji Track Comp 2009 frameset. Th...

3T Funda Pro Fork Chinese Replica
April 22, 2013 08:18 PM in General Discussion

Hey guys, so my title pretty much tells you what I want to ask about. Just bought a leader frameset (cheap as heck so couldnt pass up) to build up as a college bike since my par...

3T Funda Pro Fork Chinese Replica
April 21, 2013 10:14 PM in General Discussion

Kabir is this you??? =D I would go with a 52 if you want to play it safe but I am sure you can fit a 54 as well. But get a 52 just in case you want to feel more comfortable and ...

Dolan Pre Cursa Sizing
April 19, 2013 07:58 PM in General Discussion

I would use Miche since it is very stiff for road and the track and it's really light. It's 144 BCD and it's squared taper so you are able to use the same BB if you wanted to tr...

RD2's? Miche's? worth it?
April 17, 2013 11:36 PM in Marketplace

Woooow you have a lot! Are you one of their suppliers or just bought a lot?

FS: 2x 88mm - clincher - 32 - carbon - Yishun -new
April 14, 2013 09:01 PM in General Discussion

Ohh i see. I didnt know that. But i love the ride on the vigorelli, and my cousin has his histogram and he has no complaints. I wish you luck on getting a vigorelli! =D

Used vigorelli?
April 14, 2013 12:11 AM in General Discussion

You are the first one to actually want to sell their mash for a vigorelli xD. I currently own a 2009 Cinelli Vigorelli, and I actually got it for 375 on craigslist. I got really...

Used vigorelli?
April 13, 2013 12:34 PM in General Discussion

Any of those frames would be great for track/ streets. It depends on what you prefer as well. Pursuit or non-pursuit. I dont have any experience with those bikes besides the cin...

Frameset
April 13, 2013 12:28 PM in General Discussion

I've heard some pretty nice things about this frame. And 380 for a pursuit frame is a very reasonable price. I think its worth it, but then again, you would have to put out arou...

unknown pursuit ps1?
April 12, 2013 09:41 PM in General Discussion

Yes I am sure that a Sugino Messenger crank would fit on the bike. I have seen a lot of those cranks on Leaders around San Jose. If it does scrape your drop outs, it would just ...

Sugino RD2 Messenger
April 10, 2013 09:09 PM in Marketplace

Aha no I meant Bianchi Pista Concept/ Super Pistas are rare to come by and people tend to sell them at a higher price.

WTB: Fuji Track Pro 2009 $500
April 10, 2013 02:53 AM in Marketplace

Aha anytime man! Hope you find what you are looking for =D

April 9, 2013 02:44 AM in Marketplace

Those are kind of rare to come by. Its pretty much when you see one, they are asking for a higher price since its a high demand frame. Try searching around for another track fra...

April 2, 2013 11:45 PM in Marketplace

Hey man, great deal for the leader! You are selling it for a great price. Better than the fixie kids around my area in San Jose trying to selling their leaders with crappy parts...

FS: 2012 Leader 735/ I806tr Full Carbon/headset $550 shipped US
March 31, 2013 06:58 AM in General Discussion

You have great parts on your build! I would recommend possibly running at 17 teeth cog in the back because its a really good all around ratio for straights, hills, just city rid...

About to order some parts need advice.
March 22, 2013 09:21 PM in General Discussion

You could always get the Cinelli Mash Histogram. There is also other frames like Fuji Track Pro, Felt, or a LOW// if you could find one in your area. Try looking around for othe...

Bianchi Super Pista Vs. Cinelli Mash Bolt
March 6, 2013 03:30 PM in Marketplace

Hey guys, I was wondering if anyone is selling bike rollers or trainers? I can't leave my house in the weekday because my little brother will be home alone and he can't take car...

WTB: bike rollers or trainers
February 13, 2013 04:53 PM in Marketplace

http://www.bikepedia.com/QuickBike/BikeSpecs.aspx?Year=2010&Brand=Fuji&Model=Track+Comp&Type=bike Cranks can be seen on here. Pictures will be sent on request. Thank you

FS: Fuji track Crankset 144 BCD
February 13, 2013 04:52 PM in Marketplace

I am selling my fuji track crankset that came on my fuji track comp. comes with a 48t fuji Chainring, and the fuji BB. Crank arms are 165mm. Asking for 100 for everything. Need ...

FS: Fuji track Crankset 144 BCD
February 13, 2013 05:16 AM in Marketplace

Thanks for the replies guy. I might be interested in the omniums , but I really prefer black cranksets. I'll think about the deal though. Thanks

WTB: New crankset 144bcd
February 12, 2013 06:02 PM in Marketplace

Hey guys, so I'm looking for a new crankset. I'm really looking for Sugino 75 crank arms , omniums, or Miche . Preferably black. Also if there is a Sugino zen chainring included...

WTB: New crankset 144bcd