Home
Forums >

Posts by jeannebeau778

Post Preview Topic
August 2, 2022 03:59 PM in General Discussion

How to Create a Brand Identity Research your audience, value proposition, and competition. Design the logo and a template for it. Integrate language you can use...

How do I choose a business identity or logo for a business?
June 7, 2022 05:25 PM in General Discussion

To use your favorite font in Word all the time, set it as the default. Go to Format > Font > Font. You can also press and hold. + D to open the Font dialog box. Sele...

I am using MS Word and when I change the fonts, after writing it automatically c
May 23, 2022 06:06 PM in General Discussion

Change a Slideshow Font Style on Mac Click Edit in the menu bar and move your cursor to Find. Select Replace Fonts in the pop-out menu. When the Replace Font box opens, pick ...

How do you change the font for all slides in a PowerPoint Mac?
March 16, 2022 05:05 AM in General Discussion

Choose a font that is clearly legible at 14 points or smaller size: Actual font size depends on the specific font but the main copy for most newsletters is set at between 10 and...

What is the best font size for email newsletters?
March 16, 2022 05:05 AM in General Discussion

Choose a font that is clearly legible at 14 points or smaller size: Actual font size depends on the specific font but the main copy for most newsletters is set at between 10 and...

What is the best font size for email newsletters?
March 11, 2022 06:30 AM in General Discussion

Select “Type,” then “Font,” and select an option from the installed fonts on your computer. Select “Size” and “Character Styles” and select your preferred options. Alternatively...

How do I change the default font in InDesign?
March 11, 2022 06:30 AM in General Discussion

Select “Type,” then “Font,” and select an option from the installed fonts on your computer. Select “Size” and “Character Styles” and select your preferred options. Alternatively...

How do I change the default font in InDesign?
February 25, 2022 06:19 AM in General Discussion

Using a keyboard shortcut: (Windows) Start InDesign, and then immediately press Shift+Ctrl+Alt. Click Yes when asked if you want to delete preference files. ... (Mac OS) Sta...

How do you purge in InDesign?
February 22, 2022 04:49 AM in General Discussion

Select the object or text you want to change. If the Color panel is not displayed, choose Window > Color. Select the Fill box or the Stroke box in the Color panel. If you select...

How do I change the font color in InDesign?