Home
Forums >

Posts by zeke123

Post Preview Topic
March 7, 2018 03:03 PM in General Discussion

I wonder if I could drill a hole for a front brake on this BMC track tr02 ? : https://www.bmc-switzerland.com/int-en/support/bike-archive/2017/road/trackmachine-tr02/miche/ ...

drilling a hole to fit a front brake
December 14, 2017 04:53 AM in General Discussion

just want to switch it up and besides I love the process of building up my own bike. so any recommendations ?

Centurio primus (plus) bikes
December 14, 2017 04:53 AM in General Discussion

just want to switch it up and besides I love the process of building up my own bike. so any recommendations ?

December 13, 2017 03:31 AM in General Discussion

A nice aluminium track frame really (have a cinelli already). Would mainly be using it to cruise around London and the occasional race.

December 12, 2017 05:39 PM in General Discussion

Hey guys I'm planning on acquiring a new frame and just wanted to have your opinions and / or experiences with these Centurio frames. What other frames could you recommend in...

January 16, 2017 09:19 PM in General Discussion

any bike really .

need some help
January 16, 2017 07:24 PM in General Discussion

hey guys, A friend of mine is looking for a bike for a price less or equal too 200 ‎£. Any bikes you could suggest ? thank you very much

need some help
December 15, 2016 05:43 PM in General Discussion

guys small issue i don't know which size to take could you help me out here ? It says recommended riders height but they all overlap .

cinelli mash histogram
December 5, 2016 12:34 PM in General Discussion

hey i would like to buy this frame but i don't know what size I should get. Could someone help me out please ? I am 176 cm . thank you

Help frame size
November 30, 2016 12:23 AM in General Discussion

Hey . I'm building up my bike and was wondering what the best frame is I could get for a price range of 300-400. I'll mainly use it to ride through london to explore and someti...

Advice on frame
November 24, 2016 03:39 PM in General Discussion

hello , I managed to collect 850€ for a fixed gear . And I could use some help building up a bike as i am a bit of a noob . Is 850€ enough to build a decent bike ? than...

Help building up bike