Marketplace >

FS: 1992 Colnago CarboBitubo FRAME 58cm

(closed)

August 15, 2017 08:26 AM
Hello To All !

Bought this a few months ago hoping to keep it as part of my collection, but in the next few months i am moving out so need to make some space and get rid of what i can if i can!

So here it is, a 1992 Colnago Carbitubo FRAME size 58.

The frame is in overall ok condition, i am the second owner, the first owner used it a lot! As a result the laquer is damaged and tired. BUT the carbon tubes are all GOOD, no cracks or holes.
The Aluminum lugs are also all solid, no cracks!
I have no fork for this frame the OG owner had put a Time fork on the frame but did not have the original Colnago fork anymore.

PRICE >>> 300€ negotiable
Shipping costs depending on destination!

Attached Photos:
Post photo Post photo Post photo Post photo

August 15, 2017 12:44 PM
Why ?

kobe
1087 posts
272 bikes

August 15, 2017 01:12 PM
I'm pretty sure the OG fork was an all aluminum the same as the ALAN frames, but also have seen some with steel forks.
The owner before me changed the fork to carbon Time fork and sold the OG fork on some other bike he had!

@avtosanya the seat post is a 27,2 i think. I can check for anyone who is interested!

August 16, 2017 04:36 PM
Yes i have seen a lot of them be replaced with period carbon forks like the owner had done with this ones, it seems that the original forks for these disappear!

The seat post is 26mm yes! the same as yours, not many in campagnolo, but i did have just a plain one the other day on a different frame

August 19, 2017 12:36 PM
UPDATE : SHIPPING INCLUDED TO EUROPE

September 5, 2017 06:59 PM
UPUPUP

Replies aren't allowed because this topic is closed.