November 3, 2016 06:36 PM
brand new

52cm

$ _ , _ _ _

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Attached Photos:
Post photo Post photo Post photo

November 3, 2016 06:55 PM
$1,500.... The frame couldnt have been more than $800 new. I dont have a supply demand curve of the nature boy zona handy but I can tell you that you are f*cking crazy.
DuddyJ
291 posts
49 bikes

November 3, 2016 07:04 PM
Jehu
207 posts
16 bikes

November 4, 2016 01:33 AM
"storing the bike costs more" lol

tell me about how flushing yo toilet costs more too
seven77
10 posts
0 bikes

November 4, 2016 01:40 AM
cappuccio
21 posts
3 bikes

November 4, 2016 02:11 AM
If this were a Craigslist post Id had flagged this for Best of..

Reaching for the stars, might as well build it up cause no one is buying that for your asking.

November 4, 2016 03:00 AM
seller knows he won't fetch near such a price, he even says it himself in the original post (watch him edit it now, lol) when he says: "I'll let you pay 1/2 up front . . . " who trusts some other random dude on a forum to pay double the price once he's already received the item?

it's never been built up, it's so rare to you, & yet you let it get scratched up from moving it around? who treats a 'rare' frameset in your words that's valued @ $1500 in your head so carelessly? then sounds like a shady used car salesman in his listing & still forgets to say what measurements the frameset is.

none of this really matters, bottom line is I see it going for $3-400 tops. I'd be willing to buy if you come down to reality on your listing.

November 4, 2016 04:14 AM
Seller is DREAMIN'

November 5, 2016 03:27 PM
just like I predicted in my earlier post . . . seller wipes out the 'yuck' in his original listing only to replace it w/ something just as informative

Replies aren't allowed because this topic is closed.