Marketplace >

FS: Bianchi Pista Concept 56cm Complete custom painted - $800

(closed)

December 22, 2018 07:42 AM
Selling my current fixed gear bike because frame getting a little small for me. Would like to sell complete, build list below...
Frameset - Bianchi super pista size L custom painted and the the integrated seatpost has been sanded down to use 31.8 clamp. Factory 5 full carbon fork.
Cockpit - Thomson X2 120mm stem with Thomson 27.2
Saddle - Selle italia flite
Crankset - FSA Vision cranks with 30mm spindle (super stiff and smooth)
Drivetrain - Does NOT come with AARN pictured but with 49t vision chainring/ All city 18t cog/ Izumi chain
Wheelset - Custom built H plus son Hydra rims laced to Fixed/ Free Formula Hubs ( Small dent in rear rim, doesn't effect ride and holds tire fine, but thought I should mention.)
Pedals Setup - Touring MKS with super hard to find SAG straps from Japan and Mash Large cages
This machine is so fast and so smooth to ride. Will fit someone 5'10-6'2. Would like to sell quick so open to offers, reasonable offers - I've put easily over $1500 into this bike. Can ship at buyers expense but pick up in Bay Area would be nice.

Attached Photos:
Post photo Post photo Post photo Post photo Post photo Post photo

December 23, 2018 12:21 AM
This is a great price, as I bought my complete for $800. very beautiful bike man and GLWS bro!!!
Kikoloko
74 posts
16 bikes

December 23, 2018 03:37 AM
Thanks!

December 24, 2018 08:05 AM
Send me offers! Want/need/would like gone :)

January 1, 2019 07:33 PM
How did you manage to put an external seatpost clamp?
Kikoloko
74 posts
16 bikes

January 2, 2019 01:47 AM
When they inevitably crack the only real way of riding the frame is by filing the integrated one to make it round and using an external collar.
melac1
221 posts
21 bikes

January 2, 2019 07:00 PM
knowledge ^

Replies aren't allowed because this topic is closed.