Marketplace >

FS: Cannodale Saeco CAAD4 track frame set

(closed)

October 7, 2017 08:49 AM
I have offered this frameset before but it lost my attention, so here it is again.

It is a unique Saeco Cannondale track frame of 1998/1999 that I bought 10 to 12 years ago. I had the plan to do some track riding in the winter days. This did not happen and it will probably not happen in the future as well, so I decided it can go...

The frame was custom made for Gian Matteo Fagnini, one of the lead outs of Mario Cippolini and later of Eric Zabel. His name is also stamped on the bottom side of the bottom bracket. Enclosed are some pictures.

So it is a frame set with a story. It is size 58 (58cm seat tube and 57,5cm top tube). Interesting detail is that a Caad4 frame officially not exists as a track frame, only a Caad5 or the older 2.8/3.0 frames. So it is specially made for the team riders, you can also see it on the welding. This is much nicer and of better quality than the production frames. So maybe it is even a one off. It is in very nice shape.

I would like to receive 750 euro for the frameset, this is without the crankset (crankset is sold).

Located in The Netherlands, worldwide shipping at buyer's expense. Please let me know if you have any questions.

Thanks!
Attached Photos:
Post photo Post photo Post photo Post photo Post photo Post photo Post photo Post photo
HuVe
16 posts
0 bikes

November 11, 2017 12:15 PM
Make me an (reasonable) offer and it is yours!
HuVe
16 posts
0 bikes

November 11, 2017 04:11 PM
This is awesome! GLWS

November 14, 2017 09:24 PM
SOLD
HuVe
16 posts
0 bikes

Replies aren't allowed because this topic is closed.