Marketplace >

FS: Cannondale Track - Complete or Frameset

(closed)

September 17, 2018 11:07 PM
Finally time to part ways with my Cannondale Track. It gave me many good miles and has plenty more to give. The guy I bought it from in 2012 said it belonged to Jonathan Burkett and was used in the first Mash SF film. His story seemed legit, but no proof was given. Either way, it’s a rad bike. It’s got plenty of chips, scratches and scuffs. One dime size ding in the top tube. The paint still has a good shine to it. Bike has an old Prolly grey beard sticker and flag hatchet, which are pretty rare these days, if you’re into that sort of thing. I’ve always thought it was a 56cm, but stamp indicates it might be a 58cm. At 5’10”, it fits me well.

Brass tax time. You have options:

1.) Buy it complete for $2500 like it is in the first picture. Nitto NJS stem seat post and bars, Turbo saddle, King HS, Phil BB, Sugino 75 crankarms, Izumi chain, Phil cog, AARN chainring (drivetrain has less than 100 miles), HED front wheel, Phil hub laced to H+Son EERO rear.

2.) Remove some parts, leave some parts and we’ll talk price.

3.) Frame and fork only for $1300.

Not looking for trades. Not looking to ship outside the USA. Check out my profile for more pictures.
[img]/f/a1520a1698_5.jpg[/img]
[img]/f/a1520a1698_4.jpg[/img]
[img]/f/a1520a1698_3.jpg[/img]
[img]/f/a1520a1698_2.jpg[/img]
Attached Photos:
Post photo Post photo Post photo Post photo Post photo
TrackBikeNerd
64 posts
4 bikes

September 18, 2018 12:38 AM
Everybody and their little sister is going to be asking if you want the part that AARN.

So I'll start.

Would you part the AARN?
DuddyJ
291 posts
49 bikes

Replies aren't allowed because this topic is closed.