Marketplace >

FS: Dura Ace to Velocity wheelset $175+ship

(closed)

November 27, 2016 11:20 PM

I'll overhaul and clean them before shipping. Bearings roll extremely smooth and wheels spin true. The rear rim has a few very minor blemishes which are pictures, they aren't noticeable unless you get really close. Other than this the wheels are in perfect condition. Included are two cone wrenches which will allow you to service the bearings in the future. I payed $25 for the two, since buying them I used the bottom one to overhaul them once. The other is brand new, the overhaul only requires one cone wrench but some find it easier with two. The pictures cog is not included, however for an addition $15 I can include either a 14t Surly cog or 16t Dura Ace cog. No lock rings tires or tubes will be included. Charcoal Velocity deep V laced to Dura Ace track hubs, black spokes black nipples.

If you were to buy these wheels brand new it would cost you over $500, this is great deal on an extremely durable and fast wheel set. I'm located in Minneapolis, Minnesota and am not looking to waste my time calculating shipping to every corner of the country for no reason. Bottom line please don't message me if you aren't a serious buyer PayPal ready.
Attached Photos:
Post photo Post photo Post photo Post photo Post photo Post photo Post photo Post photo Post photo
Finnian
222 posts
4 bikes

November 27, 2016 11:49 PM
PMed

November 28, 2016 12:51 AM
pmed
Matango
76 posts
0 bikes

November 28, 2016 12:56 AM
don't care for Velocity quality, but the hubs alone make this wheelset more than worth the price. should be sold by the time I post this reply

November 28, 2016 01:37 AM
Highest offer is $180 local pick up.
Finnian
222 posts
4 bikes

November 28, 2016 04:00 AM
Pick up were i can do a lil more if ur in my city
Grabyourpista
17 posts
3 bikes

November 28, 2016 04:50 AM
Not sure what you just said^ I am located in Minneapolis, message me if you have any other questions.
Finnian
222 posts
4 bikes

Replies aren't allowed because this topic is closed.