Marketplace >

FS: HiFi EP Carbon Tubular Track Wheels

(closed)

November 18, 2017 05:56 PM
I won’t be getting out to the track like I’d hoped, and definitely not to the point of justifying a set of track wheels. These are KILLER - handbuilt in the PNW and ready to make your crit and/or track dreams come true!

38mm Carbon Tubular Hifi Rims
24H front, 28H rear
Sapim CX-Ray spokes
Hifi branded hubs

They were glued by LBS to 25mm Gatorskins and include ENVE valve extender. I’ve ridden the set maybe 3 times, they live in wheel bags in the closet for now. There are three small scuffs on the rear from when they weren’t stored in a wheel bag (lesson learned) and they’re pictured.

I’ll ship them for $850 flat CONUS, they retail at $1400, and tires + labor was $150.
Attached Photos:
Post photo Post photo Post photo Post photo Post photo Post photo Post photo Post photo
cinellivigoreaaally
226 posts
9 bikes

November 19, 2017 12:17 AM
But didn't you get these for free/heavily discounted?
Deluxe
158 posts
15 bikes

November 19, 2017 12:52 AM
Flattered you think I’ve got it good enough for free parts - but no, paid for these, definitely weren’t ‘free or heavily discounted’. If an interested buyer is really interested in the receipt I’m sure I have the shipping receipt buried somewhere. I appreciate the concern though, if you’ve got question about what I paid for all my stuff feel free to shoot me a PM, thnx
cinellivigoreaaally
226 posts
9 bikes

November 19, 2017 08:40 AM
lol okie
Deluxe
158 posts
15 bikes

December 9, 2017 09:33 PM
$50 price drop - need to fund a road build. $800 and I’ll toss in the 15t Ananta cog for free
cinellivigoreaaally
226 posts
9 bikes

December 19, 2017 09:24 PM
Bump. Resorted to raffling these off - $10 for a raffle number or $25 for 3 - hoping to draw on Friday. Dm here or full details on my instagram @Lydia_MKE
cinellivigoreaaally
226 posts
9 bikes

Replies aren't allowed because this topic is closed.