Marketplace >

FS: NOS Cinelli Mash Benny Gold grey

(closed)

August 15, 2020 08:56 PM
This might be a longshot, but is there anyone out there who would be interested in swapping a NOS Cinelli Mash Benny Gold size Medium (S53) never buit with an undrilled and uncut fork for some other nice Cinelli Mash frameset? It could be a Bolt, a Histogram or some other frame from the Mash collaboration era, but... it has to be in size Large (or possible XL) and must be in really good condition, just like mine. That basically means new, or in spotless used condition. The frame is located in Sweden, but if you have something that you think makes a good match, don't hesitate to contact me and we can take it from there.

[img]/f/277387bb38_1.jpg[/img]
Attached Photos:
Post photo

August 16, 2020 03:29 PM
Getting a lot pf PMs about selling but I believe my best shot here is to wait for an opportunity to swap the frame with someone who is sitting on an equally rare NOS frame to add to my small Mash collection :-)

So, I’m not planning on selling the frame at this stage.

August 16, 2020 06:07 PM
You can put ft in front of the title instead of fs.

August 16, 2020 07:28 PM
Sorry, didn’t know that. I was prompted to choose between FS or WTB. I will keep that in mind :-)

August 16, 2020 10:00 PM
No need to be sorry. Didn't do anything wrong, ya just didn't know.

August 18, 2020 12:56 AM
this is super cool. I wouldn't be surprised if this was the only NOS one that exists
Jehu
207 posts
16 bikes

August 18, 2020 05:34 PM
Well, I have collected couple of NOS Bolt frames and hope I’m not the only one so I can swap this beauty for something else still living in its box :-)

August 22, 2020 09:05 PM
How long is the seat tube Center to Center? I might be interested
sickdude
136 posts
10 bikes

August 23, 2020 02:20 PM
I think the S=53cm is measured center to center.

August 25, 2020 02:34 AM
Why would someone who is a medium have a large or XL frame to trade.
hamfoh
124 posts
16 bikes

August 25, 2020 07:19 AM
Is not as unusual as one might think. I have managed to close two deals before involving NOS Cinelli Mash frames, where I have successfully swapped one frame for another in the correct size. I'm not the only one. All you need is time and patience. So I thought I'd give it a try again.

September 3, 2020 10:23 PM
OK. No perfect matches so far. Let’s change the tactics. I also have the same Benny Gold Bolt frame in size XL - NOS, never ridden. Meaning I have both M and XL. I would be mainly interested in swapping any of them for a frame in really good shape around size L, Mash, LOW, GTB, well... make me an offer what you would like to trade it for :-)

September 10, 2020 03:39 PM
let me know the amount if ship to Portland.
thx
YuenKaTsai
2 posts
1 bike

Replies aren't allowed because this topic is closed.